Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » What is great sex ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What is great sex ?
cool87
Activist
Member # 29292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool87         Edit/Delete Post 
What is your personal definition of great sex ?

Is it about how much orgasms you and your partner acheive through sex ?

Is this about how much you feel you connect with a given partner ?

Is it linked to how much communication there is going on between partners involved ?

So, if you want to share, what does it consists of for you ? [Smile]

[ 04-12-2009, 03:01 PM: Message edited by: cool87 ]

--------------------
Sustain Scarleteen by donating
http://www.scarleteen.com/donate.html

Posts: 3598 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
robotic_breakdown
Neophyte
Member # 42547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robotic_breakdown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If I had to imagine my best sex, since mine wasnt very good at all, I'd say it'd be a combination of all those things. They're all important for feeling satisfied.

--------------------
I wish that I wasnt so hidden.

Posts: 9 | From: Michigan | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bun Bun
Activist
Member # 37353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bun Bun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great sex is when your vision goes blurry for a bit, and you feel kind of dizzy and incredibly giddy because of the adrenaline rush. You can't be bothered to clean up right away but then the pizza man rings the doorbell and you have to put on your clothes really fast and later while eating you laugh about what he thinks you were doing before he came to the door.

Great sex for me is fun sex. While it can be kind of serious and intense for a moment, a lot of it involves laughing and kissing and just having fun and being completely comfortable with the other person [Smile] I love sex where afterwards I can't stop smiling even if I wanted to.

Posts: 206 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babycks123
Neophyte
Member # 38995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babycks123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I 100% think that you do not have to have an orgasm or anything like that when your having sex. If your with someone that you love and/or care about you should just like spending time together and having passion and being with together, that shouldnt matter in my opinion.
Posts: 30 | From: florida | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
atm1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 37835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atm1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For me, I generally say that the best sex is when my partner and I are completely relaxed and content afterwards. Sometimes that has to do with physical pleasure, sometimes its more emotional... it just depends.

For the most part, I think great sex is something you know when you experience it, even if you can't describe why.

Posts: 2262 | From: in transition | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.