Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » My vagina hurts?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My vagina hurts?
smokey
Activist
Member # 39760

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smokey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, so this has only happened this once... but I thought I should get some input... well the story goes like this:

My boyfriend and I were fooling around in the shower and what not... so he was fingering me... and we ended up on the floor of the shower for a while just sitting... the water was reasonably warm I suppose, even hot. This would have gone on for about half an hour at least I would say. Then we decided it was time to get out and move elsewhere... so we were in bed and we tried having all types of sex, but all of the types involving my vagina didn't work... mainly because I just couldn't get excited and lubricate myself... we tried because I was sort of loose and open down there except, with no wetness... but when we did I got shooting pains through my vagina and labia... around the outside also. I should note also that I'm currently on antibiotics, and we only use barrier methods of contraception. Any ideas about what could be going on to cause the pain?

Posts: 92 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool87
Activist
Member # 29292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool87         Edit/Delete Post 
Well sounds like you not being aroused and also not using enough lube might have been the likely cause of your pain here, really.

Aside from this, you might want to take a look at that article here:
From OW to WOW ! Demystifying painful intercourse

--------------------
Sustain Scarleteen by donating
http://www.scarleteen.com/donate.html

Posts: 3598 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.