Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Errection Issues

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Errection Issues
tomishotyaar
Neophyte
Member # 39322

Icon 11 posted      Profile for tomishotyaar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have an issue with errection, its like i get an errection very quickly, even if i see a hot girl or a pic or any memory which makes me horny i get an errection, well thats supposed to be natural.But many a times I get an errection while I am just sitting down and feeling relaxed on a sofa, or something like that, does a relaxed body makes or penis errected?

--------------------
.tom.

Posts: 3 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jase Watson
Activist
Member # 39090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jase Watson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, it may just be that your sensitive down there. Honestly, you getting and erection from memories / pics etc. has nothing to do with you getting an erection while relaxed and not really trying to get one. It happens to alot of guys. Ive had it happen while Im completely relaxed. Just when it happens, try to stand and move around, interact with something, do another activity. It will eventually go away [Smile]

--------------------
- Jase Watson

Posts: 58 | From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ASargent42
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 28733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ASargent42     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Also, if you are still working your way through puberty, it's not uncommon to just sprout a random erection out of nowhere. It is nothing to worry about, and as you get older, you should be able to control when and where you get them better.

--------------------
Amanda
Scarleteen Volunteer

Help us out- Donate!

Posts: 1152 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.