Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Question About Pressure When I'm Near Orgasm

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Question About Pressure When I'm Near Orgasm
heartplace_08
Neophyte
Member # 38898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heartplace_08     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Firstly, thank you everyone at Scarleteen for running this website and providing so much unbaised information.

I have a question. I am seeing a boy at the moment. We haven't had sex yet, but we have tried numerous other things. Yesterday, he was fingering me and when I began to get close, I would feel a pressure at the top of my vagina. It felt a lot like I needed to pee, though in actuality I didn't. I know I've heard of this happening so I'm not concerned about whether it's "normal" or not, however, what is causing this and is there any way to make it stop? It's an awkward feeling, and it's keeping me from really having fun.

Posts: 1 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are you emptying your bladder before sex? If not, you need to be doing that. There are two reasons for this; for one, urinating before and after sex can reduce your risk of urinarty tract infections. Second, this may reduce the feeling of needing to pee during sexual activity.

You can also experiment further; certain activities may make you feel like you need to go while others don't.

Finally, take a look at the pic of the female anatomy -- http://www.scarleteen.com/article/body/anatomy_pink_parts_female_sexual_anatomy ... The bladder sits directly in front of the vagina. If it is during manual sex that you feel the need to pee, it may be that your partner is putting too much pressure on your bladder.

--------------------
Nursing is a work of heart!
~ unknown

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IlliniKyle
Neophyte
Member # 39125

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IlliniKyle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The sensation of having to pee is fairly common, especially when your g-spot is being stimulated (i.e. being fingered). The pressure is due to female ejaculatory fluid building up and its usually an indicator that you are going to ejaculate or "squirt" when you orgasm. The best thing to do is make sure your bladder is empty before you start fooling around with your boyfriend and when you start to feel the urge to pee, don't fight it. Try and relax and let the orgasm come naturally. You may squirt out a little fluid when you cum, but its clear and relatively odorless so its nothing to be grossed out about. If you want to minimize the mess you should either lay down a towel beforehand or lay on the edge of a couch/bed that is on a hardwood floor.

Once you squirt, your boyfriend will go crazy, trust me.

Posts: 2 | From: UIUC | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.