Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » White stuff mid-blow job

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: White stuff mid-blow job
mgb5
Neophyte
Member # 38720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mgb5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So when I go down on my boyfriend, after a little while his penis is covered in this thin, white filmy fluid. It looks almost like a tiny bit of soap suds, and it doesn't taste too great -- feels almost chalky on my tongue. It starts well before he comes, and builds up a bit around the base of his penis and all over my hand.

Precome is clear, right? So it can't be that. Is it just what saliva looks like after it's been agitated enough? It kind of creeps me out.

Anybody?

Posts: 3 | From: AZ | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Love-Life
Activist
Member # 37952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Love-Life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Mimi, welcome to Scarleteen!

Here at Scarleteen we love to use latex barriers! They help prevent STI's, they help prevent pregnancy during heterocourse, they also come in a wide variety of flavours for oral sex, they also come in a variety of colours and textures to add to the pleasure of both partners. I'm sure that you will find something that suits both of your needs. Condoms, as an added bonus, also keep the "untasties" out of your mouth.

This substance could be saliva, it could be smegma (a combination of dead skin cells, sweat, natural lubrication, etc.), or it could also be precum that has dried.

It's not likely that its anything to be worried about, using condoms should make everything better.

--------------------
There is an upside to everything, sometimes you just have to turn it upside down to find it.

:-) Vikki (-:

Posts: 153 | From: British Columbia | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kulutues
Neophyte
Member # 38724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kulutues     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Love-Life:
It's not likely that its anything to be worried about, using condoms should make everything better.

Except for the sex part.
Posts: 24 | From: Delaware Valley | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leabug
Activist
Member # 27966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leabug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kulutues, if you're going to be non-productive like this (as you have been in all of your posts thus far), please take it elsewhere. Used properly (with lube), condoms should not make that much of a difference in sensation.

--------------------
Lea

Posts: 2332 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kulutues
Neophyte
Member # 38724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kulutues     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't see any non-production except for your constant commentary on my posts.

I think you'd have to be extremely misguided to believe that adding condoms to the mix somehow make the sensational aspects of sex better. No, they're a necessity for safety and other reasons, but they don't make that part better.

Posts: 24 | From: Delaware Valley | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kulutues, Leabug is commenting on your posts because they tend to be anywhere from unnecessary to downright rude and misinformed.

Sex actually can be much more enjoyable when the worry about pregnancy and STIs is taken out of the picture by proper use of protection, especially for our younger users who are often seriously worried about unwanted pregnancies. And as Lea pointed out, used properly, condoms do not make much of a different as far as sensation is concerned.

In the future, I would really encourage you to refrain from posting unless you have something constructive to add.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Lauren-
Activist
Member # 25983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Lauren-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In the spirit of being philanthropic, I was wondering what your personal experiences with condoms are, Kulutues. Most problems can be worked out with a few simple tips or a different perspective, and it's really important that men look at condom use with an open mind -- it's their only reliable contraceptive method, and reproductive responsibility goes both ways. Way more plainly, it's easy to think a female partner has everything under control.. but manipulations/mistakes do happen, and "she told me she was on the pill" really doesn't hold up in court battles for child support. It's really all ya'll got -- and all every sexually active person has for disease protection! -- so you might as well learn to tolerate them.

So, anything we can do to help? [Smile]

[ 06-03-2008, 03:28 AM: Message edited by: *Lauren* ]

Posts: 4636 | From: USA/Northern Europe | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kulutues
Neophyte
Member # 38724

quote:
Originally posted by September:
Kulutues, Leabug is commenting on your posts because they tend to be anywhere from unnecessary to downright rude and misinformed.

Rude and misinformed? What?

quote:
Originally posted by September:
In the future, I would really encourage you to refrain from posting unless you have something constructive to add.

You have to be reading somebody else's posts. There's nothing wrong with what I've written.
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just a reminder: when a volunteer issues a directive in terms of a user's posts or tone, users need to accept those directives, per the user agreement everyone here agrees to when registering.

If you have an issue with any of those directives, the appropriate way to respond is to contact an administrator via email, not to hijack a thread with an argument. Thank you.

Let's all please bring the thread back to the OP's topic.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.