Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » sticking the penis in like 1 inch

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: sticking the penis in like 1 inch
fengye920
Neophyte
Member # 34782

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fengye920     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello. My boyfriend and I were curious to see if his penis would fit into my vagina, so we were trying to stick it in and it felt like it didn't even totally go in, but if it did I'm assuming either 1 inch or less. He didn't ejaculate so is there any chance I'm pregnant?

P.S. It sort of seems like I have some pregnancy symptoms but I dont know if I'm just worrying too much. Also, my period has been very irregular, but I still haven't had my period yet.

Posts: 7 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gubblebum
Activist
Member # 15249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gubblebum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You have had a pregnancy risk, because pre-ejaculate can contain sperm. How long has it been since this risk? If it was in the last couple of days, you might still be able to take emergency contraception. If it was more than 10 days ago, you could take a pregnancy test.

Have you both been tested for STDs? Without a condom, you have also had an STD risk and may want to get tested.

There are some great resources on this site about sexual preparedness, but I don't know the links off-hand.

Posts: 213 | From: Spain | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leabug
Activist
Member # 27966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leabug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(To be exact, you can still obtain EC if it's been 5 days or less since your risk.)

--------------------
Lea

Posts: 2332 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.