Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » hooking up.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hooking up.
ohitslovex3
Activist
Member # 32557

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ohitslovex3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok so two nights ago i hooked up with this guy. and we did everything except for sex. but he kept trying to have sex with me. i'm not a virgin anymore but i just didn't want to have sex with him. idk it's just that i don't like him like that. it was kinda random. but anyway.. he was forceful and he kept trying to stick his dick inside of me. and i kept pushing him away. we didn't end up having sex. but i'm just worried because he wasn't wearing a condom. and we were like dry humping and fooling around and stuff. but he didn't cum until i gave him head, but that was like at the very end and after that nothing else happened. but yeah i'm still kinda worried. idk...
Posts: 56 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You have every reason to be worried. A man doesn't need to ejaculate for there to be STI risks for his partner.

You need to schedule an appointment w/ your doctor (or a planned parenthood) for an STI screen. In the future, make sure you have condoms on you ... !! Condoms aren't just for intercourse ...

--------------------
Nursing is a work of heart!
~ unknown

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ohitslovex3
Activist
Member # 32557

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ohitslovex3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok thank you. i know he doesn't have anything because he has recently gotten tested. i was just worried about pregnancy. but i know he knows what he was doing.
Posts: 56 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're trusting someone who tried to make you have intercourse w/ him against your will. Why?

I'd go get tested regardless of what he says his STI status is.

--------------------
Nursing is a work of heart!
~ unknown

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ohitslovex3
Activist
Member # 32557

i know you're right. my mom found out about me having sex before. it was only with one guy. and that didn't go over too well. but she said she was taking me to get tested and she never has. but yeah.. she's going to take me to get tested soon.
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Honestly? If you think you're mature and responsible enough to have sex, you shouldn't need to wait for your mom to take you to get tested. You can go ahead and make that appointment yourself right away.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ohitslovex3
Activist
Member # 32557

i know but am i allowed to since i'm only 15. my mom said she would make the appointment for me, and i've never been to one before so i don't know where to go or where a good place in my area is to go.
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You can definitely make an appointment with a gyn or GP to get tested. It's generally a good idea to get annual gyno check-ups once you start menstruating, so now's a good time as any to get started on that. Since your mother has already suggested that you should see a gyno, why not ask her to recommend one to you?

This article should give you a good idea of what to expect:
Your First Gynecologist Visit

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ohitslovex3
Activist
Member # 32557

okay. thank you.

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.