Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » white spots

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: white spots
asd456
Neophyte
Member # 33935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asd456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a quote from another topic i cant apparentlz post to.

"My bf and i were fooliong around (as teens do) and i noticed that on his penis there were four of five absolutley tiny sopts on it, it was around the bottom of the head on the side. They were smaller than strawberry seeds but were there. They are white and have no mucus or discharge coming from it, and they dont smell or anything. Can you tell us what they are. They are also painless and white, not red. Kinda like exma (is that spelt right) but no rashes around it. Just a few really little white spots. He said that they were always there as far as he remembers. If it is an std, which one is it? PLease tell."

Im a 15 year old guy and i have the same thing. is there anybody who knows more bout this? i read somewhere ages ago (ok, i was bout 11) about something similar but i cannot remember about it. it is definately not genital warts im pretty sure.

well anyways, the lumps or whatever they are are white and small. u see them best when im havin an erection. im really not comfortable talkin about this with any of my family members and it would be hard for me to find a way to get to the doctor about it since I live in germany and need my parents to ask my insurance company to pay the doctor or pay it myself :/

Posts: 1 | From: fin | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leabug
Activist
Member # 27966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leabug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is normal for some genital tissue to have a similar texture as chicken skin- with some little bumps.

That said, we aren't substitutes for visiting a doctor. We can't see the bumps, and we can't diagnose things, so it really IS best to get in to a doctor if you can to get it looked at if they make you concerned or if you've had an STD risk.

--------------------
Lea

Posts: 2332 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.