Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » weird orgasm // clitoral nerves?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: weird orgasm // clitoral nerves?
mariasan
Neophyte
Member # 33777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mariasan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi there!
I have been having these strange (but really intense and good) orgasms with clitoral stimulation. It might sound weird, but when I masturbate or receive oral sex and am locking my muscles, I get these really strong orgasms that make me shake and almost convulse. It seems abnormal? I have been asked why I am shaking and I don't know. It seems as though my the nerves from it are really connected to my legs? I know this sounds bizarre but do you have any idea what this is?

Posts: 3 | From: Orlando, FL | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LucysDiamonds
Activist
Member # 30315

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LucysDiamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds perfectly normal to me. (Actually, that sounds very similar to what happens to me during orgasm.) Have you read this article? Sexual Response and Orgasm

--------------------
So if you care to find me
Look to the western sky
As someone told me lately
Everyone deserves the chance to fly

Posts: 365 | From: DC | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mariasan
Neophyte
Member # 33777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mariasan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Really? The only thing that seems off about it is that sometimes men have gotten a little suspicious of it? Like it's not how I'm supposed to be responding to the orgasm?

I did read that article. Thank you!

Posts: 3 | From: Orlando, FL | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LucysDiamonds
Activist
Member # 30315

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LucysDiamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There's really no way you "should" respond to an orgasm, I promise. Just like everyone has their own sexual needs and likes, everyone responds differently to orgasm. I also tend to start giggling uncontrollably after a really good orgasm - THAT got me a weird look the first time it happened, believe me! Just tell your partners that everyone's different and that's what your orgasm looks like, so get used to it! [Smile]

--------------------
So if you care to find me
Look to the western sky
As someone told me lately
Everyone deserves the chance to fly

Posts: 365 | From: DC | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mariasan
Neophyte
Member # 33777

rad. right on. i really appreciate it!!!
coolswimmer12
Neophyte
Member # 33825

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coolswimmer12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Once I felt like I had an out of body experience in a bad way. It was like I had an itch I couldn't scratch there and when he hit it I didn't know where I was or what was going on. Is that a health problem?
Posts: 4 | From: New York | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.