Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » guy ejaculation question (please read)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: guy ejaculation question (please read)
purplerose
Neophyte
Member # 32204

Icon 2 posted      Profile for purplerose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Me and my boyfriend were playing around, he ejaculated, I'd asked if he was ready for round 2 to see what he'd say and he said he couldn't do it again so soon it'd take a couple of hours or when the urge came again it'd feel weird..is that normal? Would it cause him pain?
Posts: 11 | From: wisconsin | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Activist
Member # 30201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's normal. Most guys have "refractory periods" of various lengths. Once they have had orgasm with ejaculation there is a period of time before they are able to become erect and ejaculate again.

In the meantime, the penis may feel very sensitive and therefore it could be "uncomfortable" to touch it a lot right away. (Many girls have this particular issue as well)

[ 02-22-2007, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: iheartdc ]

Posts: 443 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
purplerose
Neophyte
Member # 32204

Icon 14 posted      Profile for purplerose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok, thanks so much for your time and prompt response! [Smile]

[ 02-22-2007, 07:00 PM: Message edited by: purplerose ]

Posts: 11 | From: wisconsin | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.