Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » When he reaches climax...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: When he reaches climax...
MrsJohnnyKnoxville
Neophyte
Member # 32759

Icon 5 posted      Profile for MrsJohnnyKnoxville     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me and my boyfriend have been together for 5 months now and sex is really great, only i'm now starting to put it off sometimes as it's a bit messy. Everytime he comes it goes everywhere. He ejaculates inside me but when he pulls out it just goes everywhere, and makes for some cleanin up immediately afterwards which kinda kills the mood. He says it never happened with his ex .. is it me? Is there something wrong that means this happens with me and not anyone else?
Posts: 1 | From: England | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Surferchk07
Activist
Member # 32276

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Surferchk07     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simple solution. Have him wear a condom! It prevents the risk of STD/I's and no mess. Its great!

--------------------
Elizabeth

"Peace is not the absence of war; it is a virtue; a state of mind; a disposition for benevolence; confidence; and justice." -Spinoza

Posts: 154 | From: Seattle, WA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladydexter
Activist
Member # 17567

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladydexter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it didn't happen with his partner, she must have been standing on her head. Gravity makes apples fall on people's heads, and semen drip out of vaginas, unfortunately. That's just the way it is. It's not a problem with you at all, so don't worry there.

Cleaning options, well, use a condom, as suggested, or put a towel down first. You are aware though that you need to be using some other method of reliable birth control if you don't want to be pregnant, and you are risking STI's by having sex without condoms at only five months together? (It's recommended that you have two negative screens, EACH, six months apart before you forgo the condoms).

Posts: 336 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.