Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » IDK???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: IDK???
In Love With My Baby
Activist
Member # 31696

Icon 1 posted      Profile for In Love With My Baby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Confused] When ppl talk about "taking it in the butt" what is a better term for that...nd in our school there is a rumor that if u do it, the hole wont go back to size...is this true? Any other info?
Posts: 127 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kluekozyte
Activist
Member # 29511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kluekozyte     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That would be anal intercourse. As for the rumor that you mention, I don't think that's something that should cause much concern. It would be better to think about protecting yourself from STIs and HIV, which can be transmitted very easily through anal sex.
Posts: 84 | From: NY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jay_d
Activist
Member # 31787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jay_d     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When ppl talk about "taking it in the butt" what is a better term for that...nd in our school there is a rumor that if u do it, the hole wont go back to size...is this true? Any other info?

Stretching of any orifice *is* possible - but seeing as the average chunk of fecal matter is about the same size as the average penis, I honestly wouldn't expect it to be *that* big an issue in the average case of more-or-less plain-vanilla anal intercourse.

Posts: 54 | From: Cyberspace | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just for reference - the anus, like the vagina, is designed to stretch to allow things to pass through, then go back to its normal state again.

So normal activities (intercourse included) are not going to "stretch" the anus any more than they will make the vagina "loose".

If you're looking for more general info, check out:

Advice: Anal Sex

--------------------
"Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world's grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it." - the Talmud

Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.