Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Weird sex

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Weird sex
Familyguy-1020
Neophyte
Member # 31415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Familyguy-1020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi
I am a female who has this retarded bf who likes his *** to be toyed with starp-ons and my fingers... Is he weird or just into diffrent stuff? I told him he is normal but he wont stop saying that he is weird... HELP!!!!!

Posts: 3 | From: Houston | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mellygirl
Activist
Member # 28588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mellygirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, can we please avoid the use of the word retarded? Thanks. It really, really offends me and many other people.

--------------------
*Melanny*

Posts: 175 | From: Midwest US | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Familyguy-1020
Neophyte
Member # 31415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Familyguy-1020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG im sorry im just annoyed that is all promise. Sorry!
Posts: 3 | From: Houston | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LucysDiamonds
Activist
Member # 30315

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LucysDiamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your boyfriend is not weird at all. Everyone finds pleasure in different activities, and anal play is not uncommon in the least. You can reassure him that he's perfectly normal.

One other thing: if you do engage in anal play or anal sex, make absolutely sure you use LOTS of lube, go VERY slowly, and if he experiences any discomfort at all, stop! Using condoms for strap-ons or latex gloves for your hands is also a must to help keep you safe and more comfortable.

By the way, you say you're annoyed - why?

--------------------
So if you care to find me
Look to the western sky
As someone told me lately
Everyone deserves the chance to fly

Posts: 365 | From: DC | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Apology apreciated. [Smile]

That aside, your boyfriend isn't weird. In many ways, the prostate gland -- which is what really gets stimulated with anal play -- is more sensitive than the penis: it's analogous to the g-spot. So, not surprisingly, a lot of men anjoy anal play. Men simply often aren't very vocal about it because of internalized homophobia and the (false) idea that receptive anal play and sex is just something gay men like, and/or internalized ideas about sexual roles and the (also false) idea that only women should be receptive (as in, the ones doing the "getting") sexual partners.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's okay. While here, we ask that you use standard English, and shy away from using derogatory terms (like retarded, etc). And cuss words. Our net-nanny censors them automatically, hence the thee asterisks. [Smile]

Everyone likes different things. It's normal for any man to enjoy anal play. It doesn't determine his sexuality, it doesn't make him deviant...all it means is that it's another way he enjoys sexual play.

(EDIT: Wow...three replies in the time it took me to reply? Heh. Major mindmeld!)

[ 11-08-2006, 09:10 PM: Message edited by: DarkChild717 ]

--------------------
Caylin, Scarleteen Volunteer
Love Scarleteen? Donations keep us around for you. So give a little! (Or a lot. Whatever works for you.)

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Familyguy-1020
Neophyte
Member # 31415

The reason I was annoyed is because he knows that he likes it and he still says no I think Im a homosexual because of ot when we have been together for a year and 2 months. We have messed around alot and I asked him about that and he got all shy about it. I tried it and he went crazy [Big Grin] So thank you all for your help and I will print out this board and show him. THAKNS!!!!
Vansterhant
Neophyte
Member # 31495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vansterhant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Be sure to make sure that you clean any toys before and after using them in any particular orifice. Anything that goes into an anus should be cleaned before entering another to avoid infection.
Posts: 1 | From: Australia, QLD | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.