Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » The Big O

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Big O
sara smith
Neophyte
Member # 28502

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara smith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well i few months ago i brought a vibrator. It is wonderful. I get the best feeling out of my vibrator than i do with my own boyfriend....Although i love him to death. He tries to do all things with me...but it does not work. I cannot achieve the same feeling i feel with my vibrator with my man...Thats very sad to see, but i just be wondering what else can i do achieve that kind of satisfaction.

Also, i was wondering, when i use my vibrator, i get this feeling like my body pushes the dildo out of me...i began ot shake and i start to sweat. After that feeling i get tired. I love that feeling...its the same feeling i get when i wake up with my legs are squezzed together and i get the best senstation. Is that the Big O....How can i achieve my vibrating feeling with my man that i can achieve with myself....

Help...I love my boyfriend, Is he too small for me that i am not feeling the sensation, or is it me, what can i do to achieve sensation with the man i LOVE

--------------------
big gurls rule.....Holla

Posts: 7 | From: brooklyn | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catalinacisne
Activist
Member # 27839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catalinacisne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, chances are the shaking/sweating is an orgasm. As for when you're with your boyfriend, are you relying only on penetration? 'cause there really aren't many nerves in the actual vaginal canal, so few women achieve orgasm through peneration alone. Direct clitoral stimulation is the best bet if you want to orgasm with your partner.

And keep in mind that no orgasm is the same, so having an orgasm with your boyfriend will probably feel a great deal different than the orgasms you're getting with your vibrator.

--------------------
amawesome - (adj.) a combination of 'amazing' and 'awesome,' usually by someone who has tied on a few too many. Ex: No, dude, listen! I like, luv ya man! I mean, you're like, amawesome!

Posts: 65 | From: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara smith
Neophyte
Member # 28502

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara smith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another question is their other things i can try in order to achive a organism with my boyfriend. How can i get clitorial stimulation with my boyfriend in what ways, when i an getting penatration at the same time? Is oral a good way....what ways could you reccomend? Also

--------------------
big gurls rule.....Holla

Posts: 7 | From: brooklyn | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kluekozyte
Activist
Member # 29511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kluekozyte     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only you will know what works best for you, but manual stimulation (fingering, rubbing the clitoris) is a pretty good bet. Some girls love receiving oral sex, others don't, but if your partner wants to and you are comfortable with it, and you're doing it safely... why not give it a shot?

Another idea: why not bring out the vibrator when you're with your boyfriend? Then you can both have fun bringing you to orgasm with it. An added perk- vibrations can be rather pleasurable for some guys too.

Posts: 84 | From: NY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.