Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » What's wrong with me?!?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What's wrong with me?!?
LunaFuega
Neophyte
Member # 30585

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LunaFuega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
On Friday my boyfriend and I tried to have sex. I'm a virgin. It hurt when we tried so we stopped. Now I'm noticing that I'm bleeding "down there" It's been occuring since Friday. I know it's normal for a girl to bleed a little the first time she has sex, but nothing really went IN me. I felt a lot of pressure down there when he tried. I was curious and thought maybe somehow my hymen broke, so I looked, and it doesn't look any different. I'm worried something might be wrong. My boyfriend had sex with his ex and they both were virgins at the time. When me and him tried, we used a condom. Last Wednesday was the last day of my period so it's coming to be around the 14th day of my cycle. Is what I'm seeing ovulation? Please help. I'm soo scared something is wrong!
Posts: 4 | From: United States | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LunaFuega
Neophyte
Member # 30585

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LunaFuega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know if this is of any importance, but we had gone to the beach before we tried and I had some sand down there because of it and I don't know if maybe some sand got in my vagina and irritated it?
Posts: 4 | From: United States | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.