Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » everything but intercourse

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: everything but intercourse
goddess7
Neophyte
Member # 30812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goddess7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hmmm okay i have some questions about things me and my boyfriend have done and what we are thinking of doing.
ok so last time we were together he fingered me and all it felt like was a bit of pain it didnt feel good and i didnt orgasm whats wrong? what do you have to do?
second of all i have no idea how to give a handjob or a blowjob....any tips?
third of all he says he wants to do oral on me...im kinda scared....any tips?

both me and him havent done anything like this before so we dont knwo what the hell we are doing and need advice.

Posts: 2 | From: minneapolis | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catalinacisne
Activist
Member # 27839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catalinacisne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Scarleteen doesn't give tips on how to perform sexual activities, so really all you're going to hear here is to only do stuff you're comfortable with, and not to feel pressure to do anything you're not comfortable with.

--------------------
amawesome - (adj.) a combination of 'amazing' and 'awesome,' usually by someone who has tied on a few too many. Ex: No, dude, listen! I like, luv ya man! I mean, you're like, amawesome!

Posts: 65 | From: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caitlain
Neophyte
Member # 30581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caitlain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As they say here, "Google it"
Posts: 38 | From: Fort Lauderdale, FL | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ericanola18
Neophyte
Member # 30553

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ericanola18     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
all i can say if ur scared about it don't do it
Posts: 18 | From: atlanta | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool87
Activist
Member # 29292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool87         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, you felt some pain when your boyfriend fingered you. I can't tell you the reason why since there are multiple causes. Were you tensed ? Did he go slowly ? Were you using enough lubricantion, were you fully aroused ? Those can all be reasons why this hurt.

You said you didn't orgasm nor did it felt good. Vaginal sex most of the time in women is not enough alone to bring pleasure. It's more clitoral stimulation that works best in most women or a mix of both. Why ? Because there aren't a lot of nerve endings in the vagina.

Just know also that your pleasure depends on a lot of things. It's just doesn't only have something physical to do it also have something to do with your brain. So if you're constantly thinking about something else let's say fear your mind can't concentrate on the feelings you are getting and it makes it difficult to ressent anything.

Also, thinking constantly about wanting to reach orgasm doesn't help. Instead, it makes it even harder to reach it. So relax, orgasming is not really that important. What is the most important is the process of sex, it can be as much enjoyable as getting an orgasm sometimes.

Second, as other have told you we can't give tips here. You can always do some search but I'd say experiment. This could be quite an enjoyable experience. Just tell your partner this is something you have never done and that it is your first time trying it. He'll understand.

As for being scared on getting oral sex from your boyfriend, this might be a sign that you are not quite ready. First you said your boyfriend wanted to try oral sex on you. YOU, how do YOU feel about it ? Do you also want to try it ? If not, then there's really no reason to. Only do it if this is something you want to do. If this is not, just tell your partner and a good partner should respect your decision.

--------------------
Sustain Scarleteen by donating
http://www.scarleteen.com/donate.html

Posts: 3598 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.