Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » hellp

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hellp
shyteen
Neophyte
Member # 30243

Icon 9 posted      Profile for shyteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
u dont feel im bad.Really im too tensed.I really want to know how to do sex.Can u give a complete idea.
I know we cannot do sex with wearin underwear or pants.

Im a modest gal nt knowin anythin abt sex.My marriage is fast approaching
So on the first night must i nt wear pant or underwear?Otherwise how will i do sex?

Posts: 4 | From: India | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We have some helpful articles for you to read:

Ready or Not? The Readiness Checklist
First Intercourse 101

But really, it's important for you to be able to talk to your fiance about this. If you can communicate, then you can decide together what you'd like to do and how fast you want to take things.

So on the first night must i nt wear pant or underwear?Otherwise how will i do sex?

People generally take their clothes (or some of their clothes) off before having sex.

So that's a pretty minor detail - it's more important that you feel comfortable and not tense.

--------------------
"Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world's grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it." - the Talmud

Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool87
Activist
Member # 29292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool87         Edit/Delete Post 
If you're not ready to have sex, there's really no need for you to do it. Even if it's your honeymoon. Have sex when YOU will be ready.

As for taking off your clothes, you're not obligated to if you don't want it. You can simply have dry sex like some people do.

--------------------
Sustain Scarleteen by donating
http://www.scarleteen.com/donate.html

Posts: 3598 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TAB
Activist
Member # 4510

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TAB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sex is generally part of the bigger intimacy of marriage. A pretty big part. Your concerns really need to be made known to your fiance and it may also do you both some good to get some pre-marital counseling. Sexual issues, misunderstandings, and differences in expecation can really dampen that newlywed glow. Address it before you say 'I do'
Posts: 68 | From: right...behind...you... | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kluekozyte
Activist
Member # 29511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kluekozyte     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If it is hard to ask friends and family about sex in order to be prepared for it, due to cultural or religious, or simply personal reasons, I highly recommend using the internet using the internet to educate yourself as much as you can about losing your virginity before it happens. You're in a good place to learn about it, and the posts above offered some excellent articles. Read them, and if you have any more questions, ask them.
Posts: 84 | From: NY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.