Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » help plz

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: help plz
2cool4u
Activist
Member # 29764

Icon 5 posted      Profile for 2cool4u     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just met a guy who I like and want to begin to experience things with.. He is uncircumcised though and I have never been with a guy who is uncircumcised.. What is different? How can I pleasure him? Does the skin that covers his head slide back his shaft and then cover the head again or does it stay back off the head?
Posts: 47 | From: US | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
princessArae
Neophyte
Member # 29820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for princessArae     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the only thing different between a circumsized penis and an uncircumsized penis is the foreskin. they pleasure the same way.

the foreskin will slide back and forth over the penis when you, for example, give him a hand-job. it actually makes it more comfortable to give hand jobs, because the forskin moves along with your hand, so its kind of like having a built-in lubrication. you dont have to worry about friction, like in a non-circumsized penis.

if you have sex, make sure he knows how to properly put on a condom. the forskin must be pulled back before putting the condom on, or else the condom will slide back with the foreskin and the head of the penis could break through the tip of the condom.

but just remember an uncircumsized penis works the same as a circumsized one. dont treat it as abnormal just because those kind are the minority in todays society.

trust me, i know from experience. my boyfriend is uncircumsized, so ive become an expert in uncircumsized love [Razz]

[ 08-16-2006, 01:07 PM: Message edited by: princessArae ]

--------------------
~autumn~

Posts: 33 | From: pennsylvania | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2cool4u
Activist
Member # 29764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2cool4u     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What happens when a condom is not used? How is it different?
Posts: 47 | From: US | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kluekozyte
Activist
Member # 29511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kluekozyte     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
An uncircumsized penis works the same as a circumsized one. dont treat it as abnormal just because those kind are the minority in todays society.
I don't mean to be a stickler, but uncircumcized males are actually the majority if you look at the whole world. Only approximately 30% of the world's men are circumsized.

If you are just speaking of America, however, (I assume you are) you are correct. About 70% of living American males today have been circumsized. It also depends significantly on where you live in America. But I know that wasn't the original question so I'll shut up now; I just felt the need to clarify that little point. Other than that, Arae, I can't find much to add to your post, it was pretty comprehensive and correct.

2cool4u: can you clarify your last question? I'd like to answer, but I'm not sure exactly what you are asking.

[ 08-17-2006, 09:17 PM: Message edited by: kluekozyte ]

Posts: 84 | From: NY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2cool4u
Activist
Member # 29764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2cool4u     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Arae said that when the condom is put on the skin must be pulled back to put the condom on.. I'm wondering when a condom is not worn what exactly is different? Can you feel the skin inside of you moving..
cool87
Activist
Member # 29292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool87         Edit/Delete Post 
If you dont pull back your foreskin before putting the condom on, it may roll back during intercourse. Your glans will then fill the empty space at the tip, which increases the risk of the condom tearing. Another advantage of pulling your foreskin back is that your penis can move unrestricted.

[ 08-17-2006, 10:17 PM: Message edited by: cool87 ]

--------------------
Sustain Scarleteen by donating
http://www.scarleteen.com/donate.html

Posts: 3598 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kluekozyte
Activist
Member # 29511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kluekozyte     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Arae said that when the condom is put on the skin must be pulled back to put the condom on.. I'm wondering when a condom is not worn what exactly is different? Can you feel the skin inside of you moving..
Can't help you here, as I'm a guy and a virgin- I've never had that experience. I would be curious to hear from the female perspective (which I know is plentiful around here) if they notice a difference during sex between circumcized and uncircumsized partners.

I can't tell you how it feels, but I can tell you how it works. Or better yet, let someone else tell you: there is a good anatomical description of how a foreskin functions during intercourse here: http://www.cirp.org/pages/anat/
You have to scroll down to the section titled "The Gliding Mechanism" near the bottom.

I imagine that vaginal sex feels pretty much the same cut vs. uncut when a condom is used.

Posts: 84 | From: NY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladydexter
Activist
Member # 17567

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladydexter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Aside from the risk of pregnancy and - if you're using another form of birth control besides condoms - STIs?

Nothing.

Both my previous partners were uncircumcized and sex with them felt absolutely no different with or without a condom.

In my experience, anyway.

Posts: 336 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.