Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Orgasm during phone sex?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Orgasm during phone sex?
FlyingwithStars237
Neophyte
Member # 27941

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingwithStars237     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Helloz. I'm in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend, who I met on the internet. We just started to have phone sex and I love it, but I don't reach orgasm, and I don't even know what makes me orgasm anyway...and I explained this to him. I make him orgasm quick and I enjoy satisfying him, but he feels bad that I don't orgasm while we have phone sex. Now I feel really bad. I really really enjoy making him feel good and that's really enough for me but I he wants to feel the same way about me. What should I do?

Thanks...

Posts: 25 | From: New York | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Activist
Member # 30201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's really not fair to yourself for you to not only not orgasm, but then to feel bad about not having an orgasm. Your body works the way it does, and your boyfriend needs to understand that. Maybe you should explain that to him. Explain that it takes longer, or it's not that important to you or whatever.
Posts: 443 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool87
Activist
Member # 29292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool87         Edit/Delete Post 
I am wondering something : can you really orgasm by not touching yourself at all, let's say by just having phone sex ?

I guess you can since orgasm is linked to your brain but this must be really hard. Orgasm is a different thing from being aroused.

[ 08-14-2006, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: cool87 ]

--------------------
Sustain Scarleteen by donating
http://www.scarleteen.com/donate.html

Posts: 3598 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingwithStars237
Neophyte
Member # 27941

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingwithStars237     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No we have phone sex but we masturbate at the same time. It's now only dirty conversation...

-cindy

Posts: 25 | From: New York | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, it is possible to orgasm without actually touching yourself. You touched on the major point, cool. The brain is the big player in sexual response, and getting your brain stimulated can result in orgasm.

--------------------
LA County STD Hotline 1.800.758.0880
Toll free STD and clinic information, and condoms sent to your door for Los Angeles County residents.
1 in 3 sexually active people will be exposed to a STD by the time they turn 24.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kluekozyte
Activist
Member # 29511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kluekozyte     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are you able to orgasm from masturbation alone?

If you can, than there is no reason that you shouldn't be able to during phone sex. If your partner is interested in you gaining pleasure from the experience as well, he should help by talking to you and give you enough time to get aroused and orgasm.

If you can't, than it's a very different issue, but no less resolvable. Masturbation is a skill, just like sex, and most other things in life. If you haven't been taught or read about it, or spent some time alone just trying to figure it out, it's quite possible for a person simply not to know exactly how. This may be a case where ignorance is not bliss. If you want to learn about it, read about it online, in books, talk to your friends, partner.

Good luck.

Posts: 84 | From: NY | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.