Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » too big?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: too big?
isabelle
Neophyte
Member # 29931

Icon 12 posted      Profile for isabelle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had sex with my bf and my stomach really hurt afterwards, hes pretty big and I'm very very small so I'm wondering if its possible for him to maybe go too far inside me and hurt me or am I just sensitive
Posts: 29 | From: usa | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool87
Activist
Member # 29292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool87         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, it is possible that if he goes too far inside you it may hurt you. Why ? Because he could hit your cervix which is really sensitive for some women and might cause pain if hit.

And as for penis size, really, don't worry about it. There's no such thing as a too small vagina. The vagina during arousal expands to accomodate anything that is being inserted. It can let pass a baby's head so why not a penis ? To date, I haven't seen a penis the size of a baby's head so you don't have to worry. And I don't think your boyfriend makes an exception.

If he can't get inside you or has difficulties doing it, just look for other reasons beside your vagina being too small.

Are you fully aroused ? Do you use lubricant ? Do you really want to have sex ? Do you have fear ? (fear that it may hurt ?) Because fear is a inhibitor to arousal and may tensed up your vagina muscles, therefore making it harder for penetration. From your posts, you seem really worried about the pain so maybe you're not yet ready to have sex ?

And you say that he hurts you. Is he going too rough ? If so, maybe he could go a little slowler ? Have you told him that it was hurting you ?

As for your stomach, it is not common to have stomach ache after sex.That needs to be checked by a physician or a gyno. Have you gone to the gyno lately ? If not, maybe that would be a great start.

--------------------
Sustain Scarleteen by donating
http://www.scarleteen.com/donate.html

Posts: 3598 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
isabelle
Neophyte
Member # 29931

Icon 1 posted      Profile for isabelle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my bfs penis can fit it fine thats not the problem at all its that sometimes it feels like his penis goes so far inside me it hurts and I dont know what to do about that, thats what I need help with , thank you!
Posts: 29 | From: usa | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wobblyheadedjane
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 11569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wobblyheadedjane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If it's hurting because it's going too far, it's likely he is bumping up against your cervix. All that can be done to fix this is that you're both aware of it, and careful to not penetrate too deep. Cool87 was actually on the money that waiting until you experience full arousal will help with this, because along with the vagina expanding and lubricating, the cervix also lifts out of the way somewhat.

--------------------
Unlucky at cards; lucky at love.

Posts: 1679 | From: London, ON | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2cool4u
Activist
Member # 29764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2cool4u     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is it possible to hit organs? I mean if someone has a big penis is it possible to push some organs around?
Posts: 47 | From: US | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamsessionVT
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamsessionVT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No. If you look at a diagram of a woman's anatomy, any object being inserted into the vagina would stop at the opening of the cervix, which is very small. The only time the cervix really opens is pre-birth, before the baby enters the vagina; the cervix dialates to about 10cm then.

But you won't see any shifting of the stomach or intestines, nothing like that.

--------------------
Abbie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Love Us? Keep Us Around by Donating!

Posts: 3987 | From: Greater Burlington Area, Vermont | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2cool4u
Activist
Member # 29764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2cool4u     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So i guess it is just an expression that women use maybe?
Posts: 47 | From: US | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamsessionVT
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamsessionVT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Personally, I've never heard it before. But there isn't any fact in it.

--------------------
Abbie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Love Us? Keep Us Around by Donating!

Posts: 3987 | From: Greater Burlington Area, Vermont | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.