Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » lap dance

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: lap dance
xoblondebabixo
Neophyte
Member # 29328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xoblondebabixo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
okay so my bofriend and i were talking abt our fantasies and stuff and he said that his is a lap dance. But then i got to thinking..isnt a lap dance just like straddleing a guy and grinding on his d***? cuz ive already done that and im wonder wut else i have to do to make it a lap dance or if hes thinkin of something else.
Posts: 3 | From: country | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, people have different definitions for different activities. So, what you think is a lap dance may not be exactly what your boyfriend was thinking or wanting.

You'll need to ask him more specifically what he meant.

--------------------
Jean
aka dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Love us? Want to keep us in your lives and hearts? Give what you can!

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wierdguy2022
Neophyte
Member # 27930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wierdguy2022     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If i were you i would talk to him. Just bring it up to him where you are talking on the phone or something. Just ask him im sure hell be fine with it. [Smile]
Posts: 20 | From: Winnemucca | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2cool4u
Activist
Member # 29764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2cool4u     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yea i mean i think a lap dance would be more like teasing or something.. like taking your clothes off slow and rubbing up and down him.. it could really turn him on
Posts: 47 | From: US | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Lauren-
Activist
Member # 25983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Lauren-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
2cool4u,

Offering sexual technique advice is against the guidelines you agreed to when you signed up.

In addition, what works for you may not work for everybody else. Communication is the only key to knowing what works for a given couple.

Posts: 4636 | From: USA/Northern Europe | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2cool4u
Activist
Member # 29764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2cool4u     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry I guess I worded it wrong.. I meant to say that it doesn't necessary have to be sexual..
Posts: 47 | From: US | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nailo
Activist
Member # 26390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nailo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...And what you're describing isn't sexual?

--------------------
"Love does not make itself in the desire for copulation, but in the desire for shared sleep." - The Unbearable Lightness of Being, Milan Kundera

Posts: 410 | From: Dallas, TX | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScreamInEcstasy
Activist
Member # 26981

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScreamInEcstasy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you dont need any help with sexual technique, let me just offer my opinion : Just decide everything for yourself, im sure hes not going to stop you and complain.
Posts: 45 | From: canada | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feefiefofemme
Activist
Member # 23917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feefiefofemme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Just decide everything for yourself, im sure hes not going to stop you and complain.
ScreamInEcstasy, I'm not really sure that's sound advice. Unless you have somehow been granted the ability to communicate to your partner through thought alone (and, cool as that would be, it's pretty unlikely), it is advisable to actually talk to your partner about sexual activity. It makes everything just that much more enjoyable for all parties.
Posts: 406 | From: California | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.