Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » hmm salty

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hmm salty
Wierdguy2022
Neophyte
Member # 27930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wierdguy2022     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my girlfriend gave me a blowjob today and afterwards told me that it tasted a little salty so im guessing that she really didnt like it. So... is there anything i can do to get rid of this saltyness?
Posts: 20 | From: Winnemucca | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Airem
Activist
Member # 24638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Airem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
try eating allooooootttt of fruit i've heard it makes it sweet tasting a little bit

--------------------
As The Shadow Follows The Body, As We Think, So We Become.

Posts: 157 | From: Athens, Texas, USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
While diet does sometimes have an effect, really? It's not going to be that much of a change to make a difference. Body fludis, in general, can be salty, that's just how they are.

Unprotected oral sex carries huge STI risks, so in the future? Wear a condom if she wants to perform oral sex on you, that way taste won't matter and you'll be safe from STIs.

[ 05-06-2006, 07:04 PM: Message edited by: dailicious ]

--------------------
Jean
aka dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Love us? Want to keep us in your lives and hearts? Give what you can!

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
greenapp1es
Activist
Member # 28071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for greenapp1es     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How about wearing a condom? That way there is no semen to taste. You could even get flavored condoms and/or flavored lube specifically for this purpose. Plus...it protects both you and your girlfriend against STI's.

That said...if there is any way to change what your semen...or any other body fluid of yours tastes like...I haven't heard of it. And while it isn't something I have personal experience with from what friends of mine have said of that activity salty is pretty normal.

Posts: 96 | From: Illinois | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They make flavored and scented condoms, in addition to flavored lubes, specifically for the purpose of oral sex. Check em out.

--------------------
Caylin, Scarleteen Volunteer
Love Scarleteen? Donations keep us around for you. So give a little! (Or a lot. Whatever works for you.)

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.