Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Does Urine overpower Semen?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does Urine overpower Semen?
Member # 27651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lindz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is a really odd question, but I was curious. I know that the Semen and Urine use the same "tube" or passage and they like can only go alone. But I was wondering, what would happen if a guy is peeing and a girl walks in and like turns him on or tries to "pleasure" him? What will happen? Will he stop peeing, or will the peeing overpower the whole arousal thing? and if the pee does stop, what kind of feeling would it be like? would it be uncomfortable, normal or like hurt? I'm jsut relaly curious. I'm sorry for being a wierdo
Posts: 30 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, the body is a bit more logical than you may be giving it credit- it's pretty much NOT going to ever happen that a man would develop an errection the middle of urination. It's possible that he could develop an errection after finishing urinating, but arrousal should not cause an errection which would interupt urintation.

(Especially with how urination works- you could probably imagine it since it's pretty much the same feeling for men and women, of course we learn from an early age how and when to hold in our urine, but given the opportunity to empty- the bladder will, and your body will basically want to do that until completion.)

Plus, the likelihood of a man becoming suddenly aroused while urinating or a woman trying to arouse or pleasure a man while he is urinating (to be fair, there are people who find that arousing, but that's a whole different topic and not one really relevant to any of this) is a pretty far stretch of reality, all things considered.

[ 04-08-2006, 09:27 PM: Message edited by: dailicious ]

aka dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Love us? Want to keep us in your lives and hearts? Give what you can!

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 27418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Irm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When a man becomes aroused, blood gathers and sort of "pinches shut" the passageway to the bladder so that urine doesn't leak out and kill the sperm, who can't handle that acidic of an environment. However, urination takes a few seconds, and full physical arousal takes much longer than that, so no I don't really think there's any way that an active flow of urine could be stopped by arousal. As dailicious said, the body will tend to finish what it's up to properly. Have you ever tried stopping yourself in the middle of urination? Doesn't work too well lol.
Posts: 213 | From: Private | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 27651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lindz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
haha thanks [Smile] I was just really curious [Smile] and now I KNOW [Embarrassed] wOO!!
Posts: 30 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 26602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JTTurbo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually I have had an erection while peeing many times before, just random and no big deal (its just harder to pee, you have to push harder [Smile] It would be pretty much impossible to orgasm while peeing, first of all because men dont feel as much pleasure when standing and it would most likley take more than 20 seconds or so. And for a man to stop peeing while he is going is extremley uncomfortable, but possible. I have had competitions with my friends for who can start and stop peeing the most in one time (yes were wierd)
Posts: 5 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.