Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Problem during first time

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Problem during first time
Hello_you
Neophyte
Member # 28302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hello_you     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Im 17 male.

When me and my girlfriend decided to have sex, it was fine up untill i started to move my erect penis towards her vagina when it started to not be hard enough. later on she also tried to give me a blow job but i went all flacid.

She said it was just because i was nervous and it was ok, but i didnt feel nervous. I was really excited as i knew it was going to be special.
Ive had no problems during masturbation before.

Is there something wrong with me? Should i go to the doctor?

[ 04-07-2006, 06:43 PM: Message edited by: Hello_you ]

Posts: 7 | From: UK | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There's probably nothing wrong you, in all likelihood, what you're experiencing ARE just nerves, even if you don't feel them right out.

In the future, just be sure you take your time, be relaxed (this will be good for her as well) and try not to worry about it- think of it this way, if it happens, it happens, just go back to doing more foreplay or other activities.

Remember- the more you think about it or worry over it, the more it's going to keep happening, so doing your best to think of it as no big deal and keep it off your mind should help!

This article may help a bit, too: Erectile Dysfunction

[ 04-07-2006, 06:57 PM: Message edited by: dailicious ]

--------------------
Jean
aka dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Love us? Want to keep us in your lives and hearts? Give what you can!

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hello_you
Neophyte
Member # 28302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hello_you     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Its happened a few times now and i dont know what to do. Im not sure if im going flacid when i get near her vagina or if im never fully erect or if shes just too tight, but then i try and push my penis in it never goes in her. My girlfriends always really wet when im trying and she seems to think that if i use lubricant next time it will work, but im not sure. I tihnk its a problem with me.

Can i ask: The head of the penis while erect, is this meant to be hard? When i push it with my finger should i be able to quite easily do that and for it not to feel hard?

Thanks for reading.

[ 07-20-2006, 12:25 PM: Message edited by: Hello_you ]

Posts: 7 | From: UK | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
princessArae
Neophyte
Member # 29820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for princessArae     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that happened to me once...my longtime xbf and i when we were still dating decided to have sex, both our first time. we got so far as to have a condom on and was ready to penetrate, when he went completely limp. to make matters worse, as he tried to fix himself, his mom called him. now i think of it as a godsend because i really didnt want to have sex with him and if we would have had sex, it would have been one of the biggest mistakes i ever made (besides ever dating him in the first place).

--------------------
~autumn~

Posts: 33 | From: pennsylvania | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
isabelle
Neophyte
Member # 29931

Icon 1 posted      Profile for isabelle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
THAT HAPPENED WITH MY BOYFRIEND TOO(on his first time)
the next night we tried to just do it and not be all antsy and anticipating and all that stuff just let it flow and it worked real well [Wink]

Posts: 29 | From: usa | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kapler44
Neophyte
Member # 29990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kapler44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the same exact thing happened to my boyfriend our first time.
Posts: 1 | From: usa | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.