Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Brava Breast Enhancement

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Brava Breast Enhancement
lil_kiwi
Activist
Member # 26749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil_kiwi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't like the size my breasts are at the moment. And I was looking to some alternatives that aren't harmful or injecting something foreign or doing really bizzare stuff to your breast to grow and I found out about the brava bra. Has anyone tried it? Does it work? How much did you grow? Please tell me all the pro's and con's. Thanks
Posts: 198 | From: Ca, USA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Really, there's nothing out there that's non-invasive that will change the actual size of your breasts.

You can tone the muscles underneath to enhance the appearance of size, but that's about it.

If you are still in puberty, you are still growing, so no worries.

Also, look at the women on both sides of your family for a better indication of your final size, when you do stop growing.

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil_kiwi
Activist
Member # 26749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil_kiwi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In my family, the only time I will gain bigger boobs is when I am pregnant and after. And I really don't want that right now, i am only 17
Posts: 198 | From: Ca, USA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Then my suggestion is to learn to like your body as is. Really, I'm sure it's fine. It's not going to happen overnight, either. I assure you, no one has "perfect" breasts. The thing is, their breasts are just right for them.

Also, being 17, you're not quite out of puberty yet. Your body is still changing, and that's okay.

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria319
Activist
Member # 19692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria319     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't worry. I noticed that my breast size changed when I gained weight in college. As long as you're healthy(eating right, not overexercising or starving yourself) ,though, breast size shouldn't matter to anyone.
Posts: 407 | From: Georgia | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil_kiwi
Activist
Member # 26749

Icon 9 posted      Profile for lil_kiwi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*cries*

Gwaihir
Activist
Member # 27276

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Gwaihir     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Aw, it's ok. . .what do you really want larger breasts for anyway? Do you think it will make you a happier person? If I said I wanted to surgically enhance my ears, or my hands or my nose or some other body part because I think it would make me happy. . .well, that wouldn't make a lot of sense to you, would it? Neither does breast enlargement.
If it's because you think men (or women) perfer bigger breasts. . well, frankly, not all of them do. Breasts of any size are beautiful and I really think the best (and much healthier and less expensive) thing to do is to just change your attitude and learn to love your body . . .I know, that's much easier said than done, in fact my parents used to say the same thing to me when I was a kid and I'd hate it because I just didn't know how to "change my attitude," but once I figured out how to do it and thought, "Maybe I'll try thinking about this a different way," and when I was able to do that, I found my whole outlook changing. Anyway, it isn't as easy as I just made it sound, but I wish you the best of luck and hope I helped at least a little bit.

Posts: 159 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ceresbaistat
Activist
Member # 23736

Icon 12 posted      Profile for ceresbaistat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm on the other end of the spectrum (36g)and let me tell you, bigger is definitely not better. Bigger=pain. I have chronic back, shoulder, and neck pain as well as a sizeable pair of dents in my shoulders from bra straps holding too muich weight. I admit this is a little better since I got custom bras (almost worth the insane prices) but it's still rough.

This may or may not help, but I figured I'd throw this in as well: I'm 17, in a highschool loaded with mannerless guys and I STILL rarely get noticed (where as guys are all over my perky 34b friend). It's all in the mannerisms.

Posts: 52 | From: Seabrook, TX | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.