Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » orgasm

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: orgasm
pick-ur-nose-&-smile
Neophyte
Member # 26767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pick-ur-nose-&-smile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my boyfriend and i lost our virginity to each other a couple days ago. he couldnt give me an orgasm. he didnt really try cause i didnt say anything. i want him to give me one. he knows he hasnt but he dont know that it bothers me. i can get one when i masterbate but not during sex. we have only had sex twice. is there a way that he could get me an orgasm through sex?
Posts: 4 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazybabe313
Neophyte
Member # 26760

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazybabe313     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First of all, it is very common in a new relationship to not reach orgasm the first few times having sex. It's obviously new to both of you and finding out what your partner likes and dislikes will take some time. you said you didn't say anything when you weren't being pleasured. Speak up! Tell him what you want and how you want it. how is he supposed to know what you like/dislike unless you tell him! When you masturbate focus on what makes you feel good, then incorporate that into sex with your partner. Communication, patience, and a willingness will go a long way. Trust me. One point to always remember: although lots of women orgasm to masturbation, there are some that actually do not to intercourse. Try to stimulate the clitoris while he thrusts. He can't do all the work! It takes two, baby.....
Posts: 26 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pick-ur-nose-&-smile
Neophyte
Member # 26767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pick-ur-nose-&-smile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well it was only our first and second time. i guess i will some time. thank you for your help. still help from more people would be a little bit better
Posts: 4 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to scarleteen!

First lesson: Sexual Response.

Women don't all respond to the same things. There is no end all, catch all that every woman gets off with. With that said, only an estimated 30% of women are able to orgasm through intercourse alone. This is why there are so many different sexual activities.

For many women, the clitoris is the most sensitive area, which makes sense. All the nerve endings that cover a man's penis are concentrated in a woman's clitoris.

So. Can he get you to orgasm through sex? Yes. Intercourse alone? Unlikely. Sex covers a vast range of activities. Explore a bit more through foreplay, and explore each other.

Please read these articles, as they'll help.

Orgasm and Sexual Response
Pink Parts: Female Sexual Anatomy
From OW! To Wow!

[This message has been edited by DarkChild717 (edited 12-31-2005).]

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You might also find this piece to address exactly your issue here: Yield for Pleasure (or, why chilling out with intercourse can improve your sex life).

This one -- Ten of the Best Things You Can Do For Your Sexual Self (at any age) -- also has some items which you might find helpful.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.