Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » I just can't...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I just can't...
BonnieWright13
Activist
Member # 24085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BonnieWright13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I always rub above my clit to cum. I cant cum any other way except that and a weird rubbing way. I have to sit to do the rubbing thing or lay or sit to just rub above my clit. How can I cum other ways? I'm getting tired of that one spot. I want to be able to orgasm from just rubbing my clit like others.
Posts: 70 | From: Covington,Kentucky,USA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamsessionVT
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamsessionVT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We won't be of a ton of help. In fact, we can't really be of any.

A) We cannot give technical advice. I'm positive you know this, since you've been around the boards long enough.

B) You are an individual. Therefore, your body functions differently than others. Quite frankly, it's a waste of time to wish you could come "like others"...because it's not going to happen. You are a unique person with unique wiring, and your body will respond to things others won't, and visa verca. So saying you want to orgasm by rubbing your clitoris like others is like saying you want your Honda wagon to be a Ford truck. It just won't happen unless you get a totally new car, or have a totally different body.

So, here's what I suggest: don't get annoyed. There are plenty of ways to pleasure yourself, you just have to take the time and patience to look for them. Experiment, play around with positions, toys, etc, and maybe you'll find that your body will respond differently.

------------------
Help yourself by helping the world
It's a pretty good day, I'm looking for tomorrow; I had a pretty good day, yeah, I had a good day

Posts: 3987 | From: Greater Burlington Area, Vermont | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hornballfreak
Neophyte
Member # 26626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hornballfreak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
try fingering or just feel around and try 2 find another spot ...
Posts: 2 | From: new york, NY, United States | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.