Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » fingering

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: fingering
uhohoreo
Neophyte
Member # 26193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for uhohoreo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, I'm 16. My boyfriend of 7 months has tried fingering me many times but every time he does it, he can only stick about 1 inch of my finger in my vagina because it wont go in further. Well actually when he gets to this point it's like something is blocking him ((my hymen??)) & it hurts so I tell him not to go any further. Maybe because I'm nervous? But I don't really think that's it. Can you please help me with my problem? I'm sure there's a solution to this. Thanks so much, I really appreciate your time.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dsexygurl
Neophyte
Member # 26189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dsexygurl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe since you have never had sexual intercourse and fingering is new to you it hurts. Try to relax and go with the flow and maybe it will hurt less. Also because u never had something go up there so its hurting the hymen I guess. The same thing happened to my friend the first two times but then you wont get any pain.

Posts: 5 | From: Bronx,Nrw York ,usa | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
guidelines -- please don't double post. It is against guidelines and continuing to do so will result in your posting privileges being revoked. Thanks!

If you indeed to still have a partial hymen, it is located at your vaginal opening. So unless the pain/blocked feeling is actually right at the entrance of the vaginal canal, then it's not your hymen. Is your partner following the curve of your vaginal canal? Remember that it's not straight, but will be curved. So if your partner is poking without following your body, then he may be poking one of the walls of your vagina and that is what's causing the difficulty. Also, if you have not had your annual gyn exam, now's the time to do that.

------------------
Sarah Liz
Scarleteen Sexpert

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uhohoreo
Neophyte
Member # 26193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for uhohoreo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, I didn't realize I posted the message twice.

But yes, I don't think it's my hymen because it's AFTER his finger gets inside of me a little ways.

So you're thinking that maybe he needs to curve his finger? Perhaps he is just going straight into me..

Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(Double posting includes posting it in more than one forum -- you also put this topic in Ask Scarleteen minutes before you put it here. I deleted the post in the other forum.)

I'd at least suggest asking your partner about whether he realizes that your body is not a straight line and whether he is following your natural curves. Also, if you are having any bleeding or spotting afterward, you may be developing tiny tears which would indicate the need for gloves &/or more lubrication.

------------------
Sarah Liz
Scarleteen Sexpert

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uhohoreo
Neophyte
Member # 26193

Okay, well sorry for posting it in two places, I STILL didn't realize I had done so. Sorry for the incovience?

No, I'm not having any bleeding or anything of that sort.

I'll talk with him later, but I'm pretty sure that the problem is he's not curving. I mean what else could it be? Since I now know that it's not my hymen, I couldn't possibly think of anything else.

I am wet enough, so that's not a problem.

DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wet enough or not, it's still a good idea to use extra lube. Lubrication, natural or otherwise, tends to disappear and get displaced, so having a bottle of Astroglide nearby is a good thing.

Plus, I find activities are much more pleasent with plenty of lube.

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uhohoreo
Neophyte
Member # 26193

Thanks for the advice.

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.