Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » clitoris

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: clitoris
Member # 16542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for isabel86d     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my boyfriend has lately been using his finger and such to stimulate my clitoris and it gives me the weirdest sensation. it makes me like completely jump, like i can't hold still and i think it bothers him because he just wants to do it and i can't help but try to push him away.... its not that it hurts, i can't even explain the feeling.... it just feels so weird. is this normal? is this what an orgasm is supposed to be like? its the most bizarre feeling, and i've tried to explain it to my boyfriend but he has no idea what i'm talking about. are these feelings normal? and does anyone have any idea why i feel this sensation? thanks for your help!
Posts: 16 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The clitoris is very sensitive ... !! I assure you that many women would probably not take to kindly to someone approaching it in the manner your partner has been ... You may need to ask him to focus on other parts of your body before going right for the clitoris. Once you're more aroused, and he's a little more gentle, you should be okay. And if not, that's okay too. Experiment. You'll find what works for you.

Check it out;

Sexual Response and Orgasm: A User's Guide

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 23420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zander     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey isable86d, its Zander

i think what you are feeling is most likely normal, my girlfriend's clitoris is very sencitive too, and when evey i stimulate it her legs TWITCH rappidly, but feels good at the same time, so i'd say just take it slow and find out what " turns you'r switches". but dont forget to have fun.

hope i helped

Posts: 28 | From: Hamilton | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 24041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for His_Lil_Angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with what your saying. when my boyf stimulates my clitorus i get those feelings to .. my legs twitch and then my whole body. its a weird feeling and doesnt seem to bother my boyf just put a smile on his face
Posts: 52 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What your boyfriend thinks, while important, is not the whole enchilada. If the stimulation feels good, by all means, continue it. But, from the tone of your post, it sounds like you don't like the stimulation, but put up with it because your boyfriend likes it. Please, don't do something because he likes it. Make sure that it's mutually pleasurable.
Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.