Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » just wanting info please

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: just wanting info please
Vanilla Citrus
Neophyte
Member # 26127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vanilla Citrus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
alright, so i've been masterbating quite frequently lately. before when i used to masterbate it wasn't pleasant for me at all. BUT NOW it's just mind blowing and i can't stop haha...after i have been climaxing for awhile i start to have an orgasm. after that i can't touch my Clitoris because it's superrrr sore but i'm still a bit horny and want to keep going. does anyone know why it hurts so bad afterwards? and if i can do anything to help the soreness? or is that normal lol. any info would be wonderful. thanks.

Posts: 8 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It is normal for the clitoris and aspects of the vulva to feel very hypersensitive after a lot of stimulation or after orgasm. The clit has more nerve endings than ANY other part of the male or female body, and like the penis, it engorges with blood during arousal. Between that and all those little nerve endings firing off? Yeah, you're going to need to take some breaks between sessions sometimes.

So, you want to do more, just wait a while, relax, take a bath, what have you. Not a big.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.