Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » wondering if she orgasmed?..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: wondering if she orgasmed?..
wondering1211
Neophyte
Member # 25887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wondering1211     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
recently i went down my my gf and started to lick alot on her clitoris while doing the "come here" motion with my fingers on her g-spot....i dont know if she orgasmed or not but when i quit and looked up at her she was breathing like she had ran a mile as fast as she could lol and she started kissing me uncontrolably and she said her arm was numb and i could feel her legs shaking like CRAZY....so i stopped for about 10 mintues and then she said she had to urinate extremely bad....im just wondering if i gave her an orgasm or not and how can i know...what should i look for? thanks..
Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamsessionVT
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamsessionVT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does it really matter?

Judging by her reaction, I'd say yes. But, honestly, it isn't too important. The experience itself is and should a much bigger deal than whether a partner orgasmed or not.

(Really, it is anyone's guess. But as you can see, I don't like questions like these because it makes me think the poster finds whether or not they or their partner had an orgasm more important than the experience itself, or aspects that come from the experience. I'm not saying this is the case, nor trying to be mean )

------------------
Help yourself by helping the world
It's a pretty good day, I'm looking for tomorrow; I had a pretty good day, yeah, I had a good day

[This message has been edited by JamsessionVT (edited 10-24-2005).]

Posts: 3987 | From: Greater Burlington Area, Vermont | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wondering1211
Neophyte
Member # 25887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wondering1211     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
woah now...the experience is the most important thing to me because i love her and i want to try and give her the best pleasure i can...i understad ur not tryign to be mean...it just kinda sounded like it....i mean..i was just wondering if i did...thats all..
Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamsessionVT
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamsessionVT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
<oops, system wonk>

[This message has been edited by JamsessionVT (edited 10-24-2005).]

Posts: 3987 | From: Greater Burlington Area, Vermont | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(also? There's no way we can tell by a description. If you want to know if she has an orgasm, ask HER! )

[This message has been edited by dailicious (edited 10-24-2005).]

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PERVasive
Activist
Member # 25065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PERVasive     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is there really such a fine line between orgasming and not anyway? I mean sure for guys you can tell whether he ejaculated, and that's a pretty good indicator, but for girls is it similarly delineated?

------------------
- PERVasive

"Don't let your schooling get in the way of your education." - Mark Twain

Posts: 64 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think the problem with orgasm is that people think there IS a fine line, when there really isn't. Even for men, although for a lot it's orgasm+ejaculate=done, orgasm can happen without ejaculation, ejaculation can happen without orgasm, each orgasm can vary from the next.

I think it is believed, and this is how I see it myself anyway, that for a woman there's a rise and peak of orgasm, but how far that rise goes and where and what intesnsity that peak is varies person to person and experience to experience. So, for one person on one occassion, she (or he, I'm just using the female example on subject at the moment) may orgasm, but it way not reach the same sort of peak as another one had based on the experience or just her body's reaction/feeling/etc. that day. Does that make sense?

I think, also, since for men orgasm and ejaculation go very often hand in hand, there's a visable comformation, where as with a woman, while there are physical reactions that go along with orgasm (and for some even ejaculation themselves), it's not so cut and dry and easy to tell, which is why communication is important. It always comes back to communication.

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.