Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Dry Humping.. again..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dry Humping.. again..
Ken
Neophyte
Member # 25675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, I've posted this before in the experts section, but I just want to be sure, sorry.

Me and my girl were dry humping 10 days ago. We never expected something like tat to happen. It's our first time and probrably our last, told ourselves never to do something like that again. However if it does, yes, I'll make sure I'll use a condom.

I was wearing Jeans and underwear, while she was wearing really thin shorts and an underwear. We were both fully clothed. She was probrably in her most fertile period since it was about 12 days since her menstruation.

I was on top of her. After sometime I ejaculated. When I moved away, I saw a wet spot on my Jeans, which was most probrably from my ejaculate. She was wet so I can't tell whether it soaked through her underwear or not. We're really worried she might get pregnant from this.

We didn't worry at all during the first 2 days.. until she brought the topic up on the phone. The word 'pregnant' freaked out the both of us. She took EC only on the 5th day since the incident occured. I couldn't get it for her earlier than that since we can't meet each other often. (Sorry if taking the EC was silly.)

So practically the whole 10 days I've been online going to websites and searching and watever.. She's been really really worried. She just told me that her left breast nipple was kinda sensitive and hurts a little when she rubs it, which again got us anxious since it COULD be a pregnancy symptom, although at the same time, a symptom of an impending period, (correct me if i am wrong).

I don't see her often so the only day I could get her a home pregnancy test in this coming friday... She lives in a strict family and probrably can't get one herself. Her exams is this tuesday and I don't want her to b too distracted.

However, is there really anything to worry about?

Or are we just freaking out?

Furthermore, has anyone ever gotten pregnant in this kind of activity? If yes, were they also fully clothed or just undies?

Sorry again, I know these kinds of questions have been asked over and over again, and each time answered in the best manner possible. I and surely every1 else really appreciate u guys and gals who are doing this, it's great work that you all do.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobolink
Activist
Member # 1386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bobolink         Edit/Delete Post 
It is extremely unlikely that sperm could pass through 4 layers of clothing. Taking EC was good but it was taken at the extreme margin of its effectiveness.

If you are worried, a home pregnancy test shouls help alleviate your fears. But the question remains, given your reactions, is either of you really ready for sex? And, yes, this was sex.

What's The Risk? Five Easy Pregnancy Risk Assessment Flow Charts

Ready or Not? The Readiness Checklist

------------------
I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.

- Galileo

[This message has been edited by Bobolink (edited 10-16-2005).]

Posts: 3442 | From: Stirling, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ken
Neophyte
Member # 25675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the reply..

Hrm.. so has anyone gotten pregnant in this kind of activity from your knowledge?

Furthermore, the nipple being sensitive, should that be anything that I should be worried about?

Well, I am definitely not ready for sex, since I am not ready for the responsibilities yet.. something I learned during the past 10 days.. lol

Posts: 5 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celery
Activist
Member # 5594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for celery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Honestly you really can't tell from something like a sensitive nipple if someone is pregnant or not. Symptoms are no way to tell if someone is pregnant, especially so early in a pregnancy.

A sensitive nipple could mean anything, so you really can't base that on anything. If you are really worried you should get a pregnancy test. But to ease your worries there is a very unlikely chance that she is pregnant through 4 layers of clothing, and after her taking EC.

Posts: 1000 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Nice Guy
Neophyte
Member # 22882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Nice Guy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ugh, dry humping. That's something I'll never do again. Talk about pain and not getting pleasure out of it. Yo were on top, so I can understand how you got off, but I was on bottom, and wow, it felt like a breadroller was going back and forth over my penis. I had to stop her from doing it.
Posts: 7 | From: Orlando, FL | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ken
Neophyte
Member # 25675

there was one time where she was on top too, still felt good tho.. lol..

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.