Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Am I gay...

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Am I gay...
Member # 25680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ANSWERS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Am I gay if I feel attracted to my "guy" friends? I need help.
Posts: 4 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mophead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That can depend on a lot of things. First off, many, many straight people have same-sex fantasies, and many homosexual people have opposite-sex fantasies. That's completely normal. Try reading this: Homosexuality and Bisexuality Basics. This article answers a lot of questions, including the one you just asked.

In addition you also have a post about having sex with girls. Do you feel that you are attracted to females as well, or just guys?

[This message has been edited by Mophead (edited 10-10-2005).]

Posts: 752 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

  New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.

Powered by UBB.classic™ 6.7.3