Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » sex and the bleeding, geeze this sucks!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: sex and the bleeding, geeze this sucks!
shon
Activist
Member # 23008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey i know this has been answered alot of times so im sorry.

i had sex for the first time on wednesday, i was fine on thursday so we did it again, weirdly enough it hurt more the second time..but today istarted to bleed yesterday and today, i have a feeling my my stomach like im hungry, but i was sort of wondering should i wear a tampon, im pretty sure i havnt got my period, its just having sex has irritated me.

also im really stressing out how to talk to my mum about birth control, im gonna do it in a few mins so a really quick respond would be so helpful!! if you could..

thanks

lov shon

Posts: 49 | From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamsessionVT
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamsessionVT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
NEVER use tampons unless you are having your period. If the bleeding is that heavy, you could have possibly sustained an injury during intercourse, and will need to see a doctor. Otherwise, to experience a little bit of blood isn't totally uncommon after intercourse, especially if it was rough. However bleeding for more than a day or two isn't normal, unless it is your period.

I am not sure about the feelings in your stomach. The feeling of being hungry or empty tends to be non-specific, so if it continues, it might not be a bad idea to give the doctor a call.

Posts: 3987 | From: Greater Burlington Area, Vermont | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mophead
Activist
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mophead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Try using a pad to catch your bleeding.
Posts: 752 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shon
Activist
Member # 23008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yeahj thanks everyone, i would guess itd from rough sex aye. anyway thanks! have a good one aye
Posts: 49 | From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.