Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » 2nd peroid in one month

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 2nd peroid in one month
Hotaru_mimi
Neophyte
Member # 25655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hotaru_mimi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,
last night to this morning I had some mild cramps. When I woke this mornning I noticed I was on my peroid. And the crpams got worst and well now they're gone. I've had my peroid now for the 2nd time in 4 weeks. I'm on the pill. Which I did miss the last two days but I've havn't had sex within the time I missed the pill. Plus when I did have sex which was about 7 days ago I was on both the pill and using the condom.
I doubt I'm pregnant. I think this is normal sometimes. But It's never happened to me.
Just curious to anyone who can give adivice to share if they have had this before
Thanks in advanced.

------------------
You're the only one who really knew me at all.
~Melanie~

Posts: 3 | From: Newfoundland, Canada | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's unlikely that you're pregnant, as you were using two forms of birth control. Unless the condom broke (or you weren't using it for all genital contact) and you'd missed pills before now, your chances are so so slim.

You're bleeding now because you've missed two pills. If you want to rely on the birth control pill for birth control, you need to be taking it properly! If you wish to avoid pregnancy, you need to continue using condoms for at least a week (preferably for the rest of your cycle).

If you find you're missing a lot of pills, you may want to reconsider your other birth control options.

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hotaru_mimi
Neophyte
Member # 25655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hotaru_mimi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks
I thought it may be odd becasue this is the first time I have ever missed my pill. I've been under the weather with the flu and I've slept through my time to take the pill.
once again thanks!

------------------
You're the only one who really knew me at all.
~Melanie~

Posts: 3 | From: Newfoundland, Canada | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.