Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » ***Problems***

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ***Problems***
cherry32
Neophyte
Member # 23371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cherry32     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My boyfriend has fingered me like 4 times and I never seem to get an orgasim off of it He has even tried other things It all feels really good but I still cant ever get anything. I think it maybe because I am always worried about getting caught that i cant concentrare. Do you have any ideas
Posts: 21 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wobblyheadedjane
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 11569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wobblyheadedjane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stress, or performance anxiety (it's not just limited to one gender!) can be a big orgasm inhibitor. However, bear in mind that four times is not all that much, especially if you're not familiar with your own body. If you aren't, I'll link a few articles that'll help you - but personal exploration on your own time is helpful too, to get to know what you like.

If you do know what you like, then communicate what you like to your partner... just remember that pressure or 'spectatoring' as Miz S calls it isn't conducive to orgasm, so just relax and enjoy, regardless of the outcome.

Here are a few articles to clarify some stuff:

Pink Parts
Sexual Response and Orgasm

Posts: 1679 | From: London, ON | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.