Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Peeing during orgasm???...Ewww.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Peeing during orgasm???...Ewww.
ILoveRyanSeacrest29
Activist
Member # 22226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveRyanSeacrest29     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, I've never been involved with anyone sexually, but I have...experimented with myself so to say. I'm really embarassed to talk about this so please bare with me...The first time I've ever made myself orgasm I thought I was going to pee, so I stopped afraid I would wet my bed. After that I've still continued to masturbate occasionally, but I don't think I've ever fully orgasmed because it never felt as good as the first time. Then not too long ago I tried it again and it felt amazing so I kept going and before I could stop I ended up peeing. It was so gross! Why would that happen?? I've heard something before about some girls pee when they orgasm...but I didn't really think it'd happen to me... Is there anyway or anything I could do to not do it?
Posts: 52 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kisses Me Pink
Activist
Member # 24198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kisses Me Pink     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you go to the bathroom before masturbation and empty your bladder, you won't wet the bed because there won't be any urine there.

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pumpkin_Pie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Pie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
kisses me pink's advice is sound but also, it may not be pee.

are you sure it is?

women can sometimes ejaculate during orgasm.

if it happens again, just check and make sure. it will smell very different to pee.

also follow kisses me pink's advice and go to the toilet before sex or masturbation.

Posts: 896 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(Actually, urine generally doesn't have a strong scent in most healthy women, and ejaculate -- thus -- doesn't smell all that different, since neither have strong scents. Often, ejacuate is somewhat more clear, though again, when someone is well hydrated, urine, too, isn't all that yellow.

So, if your bladder is empty, ultimately, there's no cause for concern, as female ejaculation does happen.)

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveRyanSeacrest29
Activist
Member # 22226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveRyanSeacrest29     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the info...

I think I went to the bathroom before I masturbated, because I usually do and then I make sure to wash my hands because...well, less chance of infections and all that stuff. So...I suppose it could've been ejaculation. I still don't really understand that whole thing because I've been told that women couldn't ejaculate, but now I hear they can...so...? But it's only really happened twice; when it's felt the best, and I've been the most satisfied. So I guess that makes sense.

Thanks again.

Posts: 52 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, plenty of women can/do ejaculate, to the point that even calling it a rarity may be pushing it. But it doesn't always happen all the time to women who do, and to boot, it may or may not occur when sex feels "best." In fact, plenty of women ejaculate before actual orgasm, or even without it.

It isn't the same as male ejaculate, but in some ways it is similar. However, it still isn't known exactly what the composition of it is, nor exactly how it happens, though it's thought to be based in the skene's glands (and its theorized, thus, that plenty of women do not ejaculate at al in part because the size of the glands is such so as to make any level of ejaculate indeterminable from other vaginal secretions).

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.