Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » which

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: which
WHYMEWHY
Neophyte
Member # 23605

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WHYMEWHY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hmmmm this is odd but...i know girls have like 5,000,000,000 holes...joke ...but they have like 3 or 4 and i was wondering which hole wouldi put my finger in...for fingering her...
Posts: 11 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PERVasive
Activist
Member # 25065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PERVasive     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Unfortunately, this probably comes under the heading of "technique advice". I'd suggest in general, ask the girl. Nobody sane expects their lover to know exactly what to do. I hope you learn lots and have fun fingering!

------------------
- PERVasive

"Don't let your schooling get in the way of your education." - Mark Twain

Posts: 64 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Women have only one additional genital orifice than men, bringing the grand total to a mere three.

Per your question, your partner may not want your fingers in her vaginal opening at all: plenty of women prefer -- overall, or at a given time -- stimulation to the clitoris instead. Plenty like both clitoral and vaginal stimulation. Some may want only vaginal stimulation. Some may even want some anal play. You cannot put your finger inside the urethra, so that's out.

So, ultimately? Depends on what your partner wants.

And to clear up your misconceptions about the female anatomy, have a peek: Pink Parts: Female Sexual Anatomy!

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pink Parts: Female Sexual Anatomy

Check out that article, it should provide some useful information.

------------------
Sarah Liz
Scarleteen Sexpert

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faifai
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for faifai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Uhhh...I don't get how you managed to find 3 or 4 openings. The vagina is one "hole" and the anus is the other, and they look completely different (if you've ever taken a good look, that is).
http://www.scarleteen.com/body/female_anatomy.html

That article should help clear things up. Also, if you're really that lost, ask whoever it is you're fingering for help. Just know that putting your fingers inside is not the be-all, end-all of manual sex, nor is it what is guaranteed to be pleasing to her--there's lots more that can be done. Experiment!

Posts: 640 | From: The Valley of the Sun, AZ, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WHYMEWHY
Neophyte
Member # 23605

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WHYMEWHY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL...ok thanx i knew it ws like 3 or 4..but thanx
Posts: 11 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.