Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » first time sex

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: first time sex
ihavesexqs
Neophyte
Member # 25354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ihavesexqs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have been dating someone for a few months. How do I tell him I'm a virgin? We are close to having sex and fool around. I also think that he wants me to give him head but I have never done anything with anyone so I dont know what to do. I feel bad, but I want him to feel good.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CEC523
Activist
Member # 23120

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CEC523     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You need to be honest with him, not only for him but also for yourself. Tell him that you're a virgin and that you're never given oral sex. I'm sure he'll understand your concerns and fears (if he doesn't, he isn't worth it). Communication is key.

------------------
"Talking about music is like talking about sex. Can you describe it?"
-Bruce Springsteen

Posts: 124 | From: New York, NY | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celery
Activist
Member # 5594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for celery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think most people have been in your position (including me) so don't worry too much. It can be scary but just be honest with it so he understands that you're nervous about trying new things.
It's okay to be nervous but make sure that if you're not comfortable with doing something that you're honest about that as well and everything should be fine.

Posts: 1000 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.