Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » how to ask him???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: how to ask him???
kisses_goodbye
Neophyte
Member # 24848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kisses_goodbye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
me and my boyfriend have talked about oral sex and hes done it to me but i can never really ask him do you want it now. help on how i can ask him
Posts: 10 | From: Ventura CA United States | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kisses_goodbye
Neophyte
Member # 24848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kisses_goodbye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
please help me i really want to and he told me he wants it it is hard to get a place alone and when we do i can never really ask him please help on some ways to hint or tell him i want to.
Posts: 10 | From: Ventura CA United States | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, babe? This really isn't an emergency, and if it feels THAT urgent, it;s worth stepping back. Because partnered sex should never be something dire.

There should be no need to "hint" with a parner. Simply saying, "Hey, we talked about oral sex for you before, and I'm feeling like that's something I'm ready to try when we can find a place with some privacy."

And to quote Xander from Buffy, if you can't SAY it, you shouldn't be DOING it. In other words, if you're in no way okay talking about it, even this basically, then it'd be smart to reconsider your readiness.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.