Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Bad Kisser

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bad Kisser
cherry32
Neophyte
Member # 23371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cherry32     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well this is probally a really dumb question but i will ask it anyway..How do u tell if he is a bad kisser and how do u tell if he thinks if you are a good kisser??I guess i really dont know what a bad kisser is..
Is there anyway that you can tell me???

Posts: 21 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NobodySaidItWasEasy
Activist
Member # 24765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NobodySaidItWasEasy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is interesting. What do people think is a good kiss? Do people like it when you suck on lips? Do people like lots of tongue?

I'll start the ball rolling....I like a lot of gentle lip-work but tongue doesn't do anything for me. Sucking on each other's lips is great and just.. generally working the lips.

[This message has been edited by NobodySaidItWasEasy (edited 08-10-2005).]

Posts: 97 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CEC523
Activist
Member # 23120

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CEC523     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hmm.. Things I like about kissing. Tongue definitely has it's place, especially when things get heavy. The worst thing though is when you get too hot and heavy and whoever you're kissing stops paying close attention to kissing and ends up licking your face. No good!

My boyfriend and I always French kiss, stop, and add a little smooch at the end. We've done it forever and now I can't finish a kiss without a little smooch. It just feels incomplete.

I like to be bitten so my boyfriend will bite my lip and pull on it lightly. Recently, I've started doing the same to him.

That's all for my rambling, I think.

When it comes to kissing (and most things in general), it all comes down to what YOU like, cherry. You'll work out what you like and don't like with experience.

------------------
"Talking about music is like talking about sex. Can you describe it?"
-Bruce Springsteen

[This message has been edited by CEC523 (edited 08-10-2005).]

Posts: 124 | From: New York, NY | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kisses Me Pink
Activist
Member # 24198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kisses Me Pink     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I actually am one of the weirdos who likes the licking of the face thing. The only thing I don't like about it is the after effect of your face being wet, but the general present sensation is always fun for me.

Personally, I'm a tongue person. Really close makeout sessions where it's almost like you both have the same mouth is a turn on for me.

Lip sucking is always fun too.

I've only actually kissed two guys in my life, one being a total mistake and tons from my boyfriend of almost a year now. But I've never recieved any complaints.

It's a personal thing though. Different people like different things. I don't know a whole lotta people who are into the whole faces-really-smushed-together thing besides me and a few other boys.

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
K4Li
Neophyte
Member # 24825

Icon 1 posted      Profile for K4Li     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
a good kiss starts off slow and your lips just kind of mesmerize eachother's. Your lips will move with your partners and you'll just fall into it. Thats a good kiss

[This message has been edited by kitkatgrl (edited 08-10-2005).]

Posts: 18 | From: Omaha,Ne, United States | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gubblebum
Activist
Member # 15249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gubblebum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Chances are, if you don't like the way he kisses, he probably doesn't realize. As you can see from the other replies, everyone likes something different. Perhaps you could mention to him that you really like "more tongue" or "softer kisses" or whatever it is that you like.
Posts: 213 | From: Spain | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BigGShawty90
Activist
Member # 20965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigGShawty90     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i like some tongue, but not so much that its down my throat, i like slow,smooth kisses, and when my boyfriend nibbles on my bottom lip lightly,its a huge turn on. i dont like the whole licking the face thing, but i love beeing licked and sucked on the neck.
Posts: 83 | From: plano,texas,us | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StareAtTheStars
Neophyte
Member # 18997

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StareAtTheStars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like little kisses in the begining then tracing eachother's lips with your own. Then opening your mouth a bit, then nibbling on the bottom lip gently tugging/sucking. Then you just start 'frenching' whatever - but not to much tongue. Then complete it with small kisses, then rub our noses agaisnt eachother. Lol.. Sounds lame but it's totally fun.
Posts: 23 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.