Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Uncircumsized

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Uncircumsized
Rebelblondie
Neophyte
Member # 23989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebelblondie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, i feel kind of dumb asking this, but i've heard that guys that aren't circumsized need to pull back the foreskin when they have sex/ put on a condom, but do i need to pull back my guy's foreskin when i give him oral, or what? I've only given oral to a guy who was circumsized, is there really a big difference in the techniques to use?
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shon
Activist
Member # 23008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im in the same boat as you Rebelblondie, my bf has a foreskin, i have no ideas but ask the ur guy and see what he says.

id like to know also

Posts: 49 | From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
here's the rule: you need to put the condom on him for oral, too.

that's why they sell fun colored and flavored condoms. they're intendedfor use on a man during oral sex.

did you know you can get STDs through oral sex? Yeah, it happens a lot more than you think. You can get gonorrhea nad chlamydia in your throat. It feels like a wicked sore throat, but it's an STD. And you can give and gte herpes through oral sex. All it takes is a cold sore.

So push that foreskin back, and put a condom on before you give oral sex.

------------------
LA County STD Hotline 1.800.758.0880
Toll free STD and clinic information, and condoms sent to your door for Los Angeles County residents.
1 in 3 sexually active people will be exposed to a STD by the time they turn 24.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rebelblondie
Neophyte
Member # 23989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rebelblondie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I appriciate the advice and the warning gum drop girl, but we have both been tested, and are clean, so i really don't want to use a condomn for that. And i know he won't want to because it will desensitize him to the feeling, and it is about that, so it kind of defeats the purpose a lil bit. So any advice on w/ out the condomn?
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To offer better sensation WITH a condom, put some lube on the inside on the condom before oral sex. Really, it's like he's not wearing one.

------------------
LA County STD Hotline 1.800.758.0880
Toll free STD and clinic information, and condoms sent to your door for Los Angeles County residents.
1 in 3 sexually active people will be exposed to a STD by the time they turn 24.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovegoddess
Neophyte
Member # 24048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovegoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Rebelblondie:
Ok, i feel kind of dumb asking this, but i've heard that guys that aren't circumsized need to pull back the foreskin when they have sex/ put on a condom, but do i need to pull back my guy's foreskin when i give him oral, or what? I've only given oral to a guy who was circumsized, is there really a big difference in the techniques to use?

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovegoddess
Neophyte
Member # 24048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovegoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

OK,I see you haven't gotten the answer you were looking for.I have that for you.When men are uncircumsized they have less sensation in their penis,only because of the extra skin.So yes,you gently pull back the skin with your hand,and perform oral sex.Be sure not to pull too hard or too far.When you do pull back the skin,it will look like a penis that is circumsized.{A little too much technique advice - everybody's different so there's no one thing that's automatically the best way to do things.}I hope this helps.

[This message has been edited by KittenGoddess (edited 06-20-2005).]

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hot4nerds
Neophyte
Member # 19419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hot4nerds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lovegoddess men who are uncircumcised do not have less sensation becuse of the extra skin, in fact they have a little bit more because of the nerves that are still there.
Posts: 38 | From: Albany, Ny | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The misinformation train is starting to pull into the station!

Men with foreskins have GREATER sensation on their penises, usually subtantially so, actually not less, as mentioned above.

And per what to do with the foreskin during oral sex, really, your partner is always the best person to ask about preferences, but for the most part, oral sex both over and under the foreskin is pleasurable. How much or little you do of each/either is 100% up to you and your partner.

But since the foreskin provides both extra natural lubrication and a gentle friction, pretending it isn't there by holding it back would be a bit like performing oral sex on a woman and ignoring her labia or clitoral hood.

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor & Founder
ST homepage ST blog about Heather & Scarleteen

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m3brann
Neophyte
Member # 24269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m3brann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

u need to email me at {Edited -- no email addresses} im uncircumcised i can help!!!!!!!!!when i met my gf i was 16 and she was 15.after a while we became intimate and she noticed i was uncircumcised she grabed my foreskin and said your gana have to get this cut off i said y? she pulled back my foreskin and said so i can see your head.i was the 33rd guy she been with and the 1st intact after a few months she became comfortable with my foreskin and it wasnt such a big deal anymore she told her family and friends and everyone she could she was facinated with circumcision i got my gf preggo when she was 16.one nite after her prenatell visit we were sitting down talking about being parents,and going over choices that her doc had sent home with her to think about.she looks at me and askes if i want our son to be circumcised? i said no.she said how come surprisingly? and her best friend who was 14 jumps in and says well either you had a tramatic circumcision or your uncircumcised and dont want your son looking diffrent than you.she then goes on to say uncircumcised penis'are gross and nasty.my gf says oh....you dont want your son to look diffrent than you. i said yes,she said thats fine our son dosnt have to be circumcised. i was realieved.then every time she say my penis throughout the pregnancy she asked me are you sure you dont want our son to be circumcised? i said yes im sure. she said ok thats fine then one nite her mom comes in and says if you guys have a boy and want him to be circumcised at the hospital then your gana have to pay 100 dollars up front my gf. says well i guess thats 100 dollars we can spend else whier.then when she was almost ready to deliever she looked at my penis and said my mom says probly you wearnt circumcised because they didnt have the technology back when you were a baby like they have now. i thought that was about the stuppidest thing ive ever heard since circumcision was way more popular in 1978 than in the late 90s.she then goes on to say that her mom says its quick and painless and her mom had some sexual partners that were circumcised as adults.luckily at the hospital when they examined my sons penis the nurse asks me and my gf.if we plan on circumcising?my gf looks at me and says hunny?i said no.shortly after we brought him home her mom comes in and dropped his diaper and said this boy is going to have to be circumcised his foreskin is too tight and red. my gf says ya hun that shouldnt cost to much with your insurance huh. i said i dont know so we took him to the pediatriciann and the gf asks her i think his skin may need to be cut back a little. the doctor shrugged it off about a year later she was changing his diaper and says i think hes ganna need to be circumcised cuzz his foreskin wont go back.i shrugged it off again one nite we were talking with her 19 yearold friend my gf looks at me and says you can be the one to explaine to our son how come he dosnt have a head our friend said what! oh.. thats right you guys diddnt have him circumcised then she asks why not my gf said the docs wanted 180 bux! she said is that the only reason my gf said no theirs personel ones to our friend looks at me and says your circumcised arnt you? i said no she said that their was nothing wrong with that she just said ya insurance wont cover it cuz its not necessary just a good healthy thing to do but not a must i was was so happy with my sons penis it was a huge bond between us it felt right looking the same in the shower with him and when he ran around naked with no shame his mother would always say look everybody i have an uncircumcised penis just like my daddy i felt so proud later we broke up and got custody and was able to save him from the knife. then i met a new gf who was 19 for months she never mentioned our penis' then one night she got really drunk and grabed my foreskin and said she wants to cut this off i said y? she said its gross and icky she also mentioned that she noticed my son was uncircumcised she said why cant you people circumcise its real easy you just cut a little piece of skin off they dont miss it do they? guess what a while later she became comfortable with our penis'i asked her since youve been with an intact guy are you over yor phobia? she said no i love yours cuzz i love you but any other uncut guy no way.she soon became facinated with circumcision and told everyone she could my status.we broke up awhile later and since then ive been with girls in their 20's and never heard the word circumcision come out of another gf's mouth even one had had an intact son but not a word weird huh?

[This message has been edited by KittenGoddess (edited 07-05-2005).]

Posts: 16 | From: camas wa | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scaredsilly2
Activist
Member # 21893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scaredsilly2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I could hardly read any of that >.< it's like one big run on sentence...

------------------
-the maker is surely one who makes themself.-

Posts: 146 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
m3brann,

Please check out the guidelines you agreed to when you signed up for this site. Some of our rules here include not posting email addresses, posting using standard English and proper grammar (sentences and paragraphs are encouraged), and not posting the same thing multiple times. I have removed the two duplicate new threads you started that contained the same text as your post in this thread. I will also remove it from the other similar post in this forum. We are happy to discuss these types of matters on our boards, but we ask that you obey the guidelines when doing so. Failure to do so will result in removal of your posting privilages.

Thanks,
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Sexpert

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.