Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Am i normal?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Am i normal?
KrissyJohnson
Neophyte
Member # 23837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KrissyJohnson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Am i normal becouse i have funny feelings about sex?
A friend and i have been talking alot obout sex.
I told him i have always wanted to be taken over the knee and spanked till my butt was nice and red.
Then i wanted to be tried up face down and done up the butt.

He thought i was crazy but he agree and he filled a void in my life.
I am still a virgin
I never had normal intercouse
Am i normal?
Do other females want analsex too?

Posts: 4 | From: Postfalls idaho | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ANGIE1985
Neophyte
Member # 23686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ANGIE1985     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,
Your not alone on trying anal. Alot of females have anal.
If its something that you and your partner enjoy then do it.
The spanking part sounds like it may hurt.
I would say if your going to spank for a long time to use a CODE word so he knows when to stop.

Posts: 36 | From: Sparks NV | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KrissyJohnson
Neophyte
Member # 23837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KrissyJohnson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thank you for filling me in. I trust my partner well enough that i dont need no code word.
besides its the pain and the heat of his hand i enjoy.
I also enjoy " his" lube

[This message has been edited by KrissyJohnson (edited 06-08-2005).]

Posts: 4 | From: Postfalls idaho | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by KrissyJohnson:
I trust my partner well enough that i dont need no code word.

Wrong...wrong wrong wrong. Having a safe-word has nothing to do with trust. Really it doesn't. It has to do with safety. Anyone active in any type of bondage activities should be taking the proper precuations when participating in those activities. I'd suggest that if you plan to continue activities like bondage and spanking it would be a good idea for yourself and your partner to do some research into the practices and safety precautions necessary with these activities.

Working the Kinks Out

------------------
Sarah Liz
Scarleteen Sexpert (and Labia Lady)

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KrissyJohnson
Neophyte
Member # 23837

I trust him and we have talk about my body he understands that sometimes i need to spanked.
i need that part in my life
maybe cause i want it so bad is becouse i miss being spanked or im just kinky.

ANGIE1985
Neophyte
Member # 23686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ANGIE1985     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Im not sure how old you are or why you enjoy spankings so much. You should have a safe word.
I know when i was spanked it was always becouse of something i did wrong.
I was spanked with a belt.
I guess if you have a void in your life as you call it and your being safe and you 100% trust him then i say carry on.
Just remember to always be safe.

Posts: 36 | From: Sparks NV | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ceresbaistat
Activist
Member # 23736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ceresbaistat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with the need of a code word. No matter how much he cares about you, he can accidantally go a little too far.

As for your normality, it sounds like you're masochistic (sp?) and submissive. I think that's considered a little kinky, but to me at least it sounds pretty normal/common.

Posts: 52 | From: Seabrook, TX | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XoXoKellyBellyXoXo
Neophyte
Member # 23864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XoXoKellyBellyXoXo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
it's completly normal. Im a virgin, and i have fantises like that too. I think its good and very brave to talkto your partne about it. Hopefully all your dreams come true, haha.
Posts: 10 | From: california America | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Annabanna/ANGIE1985/KrissyJohnson:

Both your IP address (next time you want to play games, don't do it all from the same computer and in the same syntax, eh?) and ALL of your usernames have been banned.

The guidelines at Scarleteen make very clear that we do not permit any sort of fraud here, and/or purposeful misinformation and storytelling (apparently for the sake of your own amusement), AND that multiple usernames for a single person are not okay.

Given the level of such you have performed here, if you return to the boards again with any new handle you'll be reported to your ISP and your email accounts for harassment, guy. In a word, don't come back.

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor & Founder
ST homepage ST blog about Heather & Scarleteen

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.