Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Help me please!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help me please!
CuteSkullChik
Neophyte
Member # 20491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CuteSkullChik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok see heres the deal.

Im really craving sex right now. Im very horney.

I have only been with 2 guys. And the last time I was with them was a while ago.

Im not the type for a one night stand. And Im not the type to masterbate, so what could I do.

Any advice would be appreciated cuz its driving me nuts. And its even sad when my friends know Im sexually frusturated!!

Posts: 6 | From: RI, USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smilee_kylie
Activist
Member # 20046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smilee_kylie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah yes, the joys of being a teenager. It is normal to have these sexual urges and I am glad you are not one to have a one night stand. And if you are not one to masturbate its very hard to ease the urges sexually. So I suggest to try and occupy your mind with something else you enjoy so you don't think about it. Ultimately if you did want to ease these urges, the only way is sexually so maybe you should look for a good-hearted boyfriend
Posts: 58 | From: Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Ultimately if you did want to ease these urges, the only way is sexually

Which can as easily be solo as with a partner .

Masturbation isn't something that only a special "type" of person does; it's something that most human beings on the planet do.

Even if you're not okay with the idea of masturbation, getting into a relationship with another person just as a way of meeting your sexual needs tends not to be a good idea - you're really just using another human being as a tool to masturbate with!

Any involvement with another person, casual or not, means having to think about their needs and wishes as well. So unless there's someone in particular you want to be involved with, you might want to see if you can re-consider your views about masturbation.

(Hint: check out Is Masturbation Okay? (Yep) and Sexual Response and Orgasm: A User's Guide).

If you don't feel comfortable with that, then, as kylie's pointed out, your only option is to try to focus your energies elsewhere and occupy yourself with other things.

Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbarosa
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 19894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbarosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Masturbation does not appear to be a uniquely human endeavor... some of the other mammals seem to have discovered the benefits as well…
Posts: 380 | From: Up North, Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobbaii
Neophyte
Member # 20613

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Bobbaii     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you are having really unbearable urges it can be quite frustrating, but if you can give masturbation another thought, if not then try and get out in the company of decent lads and start a nice relationship where your problem will be sorted. You might not have to wait long before your problems are sorted so just think of great it will be when things eventually happen

------------------
Bobbaii

Posts: 23 | From: Durham | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.