Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » How come you guys at this board dont like Trojan?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How come you guys at this board dont like Trojan?
indie_wave
Neophyte
Member # 20525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for indie_wave     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ive never had any bd experiences with Trojan but almost no one here reccomends them

why not?

and whats the best then besides Trojan?

Posts: 2 | From: pompano beach, florida | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Several of us have had bad experiences with Trojan condoms. Also (and what is probably our major concern) is related to the cut of the condoms themselves. Check out this thread (and the other threads linked to it.
http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum21/HTML/000570.html

Also, if you check out our "Safer Sex & Birth Control" forum, you'll find lots of threads about our favorite condoms. (The board search function[/b] is your friend.)

------------------
Sarah Liz
Scarleteen Sexpert (and Labia Lady)

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobbaii
Neophyte
Member # 20613

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Bobbaii     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I myself have had one bad experience with a condom of this brand, but that was once out of many times-it could have happened with any brand so I'm not bias about this brand. If you have never had a problem with this make then thats fine, but if you are paranoid about other peoples past experiences on them you may want to switch to a more reliable brand for your sanity.

------------------
Bobbaii

Posts: 23 | From: Durham | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CMTFlovesHAH
Activist
Member # 12774

Icon 12 posted      Profile for CMTFlovesHAH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My Fiancé and I used Trojan Ribbed condoms for over a year as our only method of birth control. The condoms never broke, and I never did get pregnant. Now I am on the birth control patch and Trojan condoms. We are thinking about using ultra thin now since we have the extra protection. I do recommend www.condomania.com through. Do the condom wizard to see which condom(s) are right for you and your partner!
Posts: 76 | From: NC, USA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.