Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » no orgasim when having some questions

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: no orgasim when having some questions
Member # 16972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShAwTy_419     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i understand that not every girl has an orgasim when having sex. but i have never have 1 since i have started and i thought i would have once at least once.

i can make myself have one thru masturbation but when i have sex w/ my b/f it never happens.

i was wondering if there was a way i could change that or if something wrong w/ my body.

Posts: 7 | From: OHIO | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 20046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smilee_kylie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As you said, not every girl does have an orgasm by having penis-in-vagina sex. Clitoral stimulation is the most successful form that brings a girl to orgasm. Its all about communication. Tell your boyfriend what you like and where you like it. You may also like to read Orgasm and sexual response which talks about the science of how and why we get aroused. Sometimes girls will never get aroused by only penis-in-vagina sex. Some girls like to rub their clit up against the guy while they are having sex to help them reach orgasm. But it really is about communication.
Posts: 58 | From: Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
kylie covered itpretty well. just wanted to add a bit.

also, if you're able to orgasm though masturbation, then there's nothing wrong with you, even if you can't get there with a partner. it just takes some practice and trial & error.

LA County STD Hotline 1.800.758.0880
Toll free STD and clinic information, and condoms sent to your door for Los Angeles County residents.
1 in 3 sexually active people will be exposed to a STD by the time they turn 24.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 20613

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Bobbaii     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey there, I myself had never achieved an orgasm through penetration but then I recieved advice from a friend who explained exactly where the female G spot, roughly an inch or so inside the vagina facing your bellybutton, if this is hit during sex then you are more or less halfway there, Good Luck

Posts: 23 | From: Durham | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And yet, that isn't so for everyone, or for everyone all the time.

Once more, with feeling: MOST of orgasm is about AROUSAL. MOST of arousal is emotional and psychological. And some people can reach orgasm without genital stimulus at all!

For the aspects which are physical, while for one person, some type of urtheral sponge, or g-spot, penetration may help a person achieve orgasm, for another that may do nothing and kissing or massaging their neck might! And for the person for whom g-spot stimulus "works," it might do so on one day, or with one type of stimulus or one partner, and not the very next.

This is a BIG reason why specific technique information isn't helpful: it's relatively individual, and it's very anecdotal. And what works for you or I are personally is going to vary from partner to partner, situation to situation, year to year and even day to day.

(Let's also please remember that the whole world isn't heterosexual, while we're at it.)

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.