Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » Sex..Withdrawal(no Jiz) + Condom

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sex..Withdrawal(no Jiz) + Condom
Sexy_thang
Neophyte
Member # 18876

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Sexy_thang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My boyfriend and I had sex a few weekends ago.. He wore a condom and DID NOT ejaculate. What are the odds that I am pregnant.. Again he DID wear a condom, I checked it for rips afterwards and there were none.. and HE DID NOT EJACULATE..

Thank you!

Posts: 3 | From: canada | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
powerfulone1987
Activist
Member # 20226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for powerfulone1987     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ummm....., what kind of question i this? If you really need someone to answer this question for you, then you shouldn't be having sex at all.

OF COURSE YOU ARE NOT PREGNANT. A CONDOM. NO EJACULATION. NO PREGNANCY.

Posts: 49 | From: United States of America | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Londongirl
Activist
Member # 18235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Londongirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you used a condom for all genital contact and it did not slip or break, you have not had a pregnancy risk.

Condoms are designed to be ejaculated in, so it would not be a problem if he had ejaculated, provided you put the condom on properly pinching the reservoir. What you should not do is practice withdrawal (where the male withdraws his penis from the vagina when he thinks he is going to ejaculate) - this increases the risk of condom breaks or slipping because men often withdraw too quickly in this situation.

Check out the following links
A Simple Condom Primer
What's the risk - easy pregnancy risk assessment

------------------
Londongirl
Thirtysomething and not actually counting
Who the **** is Londongirl?

Posts: 352 | From: UK | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MarvellousPurple
Activist
Member # 8776

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MarvellousPurple     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(There's really no need to be rude to someone simply asking a question. Do keep the snarkiness in check, please.)
Posts: 475 | From: Back in Providence, RI | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
powerfulone1987
Activist
Member # 20226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for powerfulone1987     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry MarvellousPurple and sorry Sexy_Thang. That was rude of me. It won't happen again.

[This message has been edited by powerfulone1987 (edited 10-13-2004).]

Posts: 49 | From: United States of America | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.