Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » weird feeling

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: weird feeling
katie8504
Neophyte
Member # 15750

Icon 5 posted      Profile for katie8504     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I always have this feeling like i have to urine and it started after the last time i had sex with my boyfriend. Is that normal or does anyone know why i feel this way and feels weird when i do go pee?
Posts: 10 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaysee
Neophyte
Member # 19536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaysee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've heard that this can happen when the g-spot is stimulated- there's something on the main site about it I think.
Posts: 26 | From: Victoria, Australia | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MarvellousPurple
Activist
Member # 8776

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MarvellousPurple     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you mean you're having that sensation during sex, it may be g-spot stimulation, but if you're having it at other times (such as when you urinate) you may have a UTI--a burning sensation during urination is one of the symptoms. I'd suggest seeing a doctor pronto.

------------------
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbecued iguana

Posts: 475 | From: Back in Providence, RI | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katie8504
Neophyte
Member # 15750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for katie8504     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yes i mean not during sex but it's been a couple of days since i have done it and now when i urine it feels weird not like it hurts or im sore it just feels different and i feel like i gotta pee all the time
Posts: 10 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.