Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » NEED SOME HELP!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NEED SOME HELP!
motoxxxracer096
Neophyte
Member # 17180

Icon 11 posted      Profile for motoxxxracer096     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Me and my g/f were having sex and i came in the first condom and put on another and continued, the second condom broke when i came for the second time, Does it matter how many times you cum to how efective the sperm is (<~If that makes any sense). And where can i get emergency contraception and how much does it cost?
Posts: 18 | From: lasvegas,NV,USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coolestdesignz
Activist
Member # 18028

Icon 4 posted      Profile for coolestdesignz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You don't even need to ejaculate to get her pregnant. Just the "precum" is enough sometimes. So, you have a very high pregnancy risk.

EC is available through a doctor, the ER, Planned Parenthood, or through a local community clinic. Emergency Contraception is effective up to four days afterward. The longer she waits, the less likely it is to work. If you keep having sex, your GF should probably go on bith control pills.

------------------
A problem never solved itself. Anyone who ever told you otherwise has some problems.

Posts: 203 | From: Laguna Niguel, CA, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
motoxxxracer096
Neophyte
Member # 17180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for motoxxxracer096     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i talked to her, and she said you can only get pregnant 7 days before her period and 2 days after, is this true?
Posts: 18 | From: lasvegas,NV,USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nmcowgirl87
Activist
Member # 17353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nmcowgirl87     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A girl can get pregnant ANY time of the month - even when she has her period. There is no "safe" part of the cycle.
Posts: 64 | From: Carlsbad, NM USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrettyGreenEyez226
Neophyte
Member # 18223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrettyGreenEyez226     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Motor...your girl is most fertile the last day of her period, the day after and the day after that.

But, like ^^said, there's no safe time to have intercourse and not get pregnant.

Girls bodies are different and they act weird sometimes. lol...You gotta be more careful.

------------------
<.:.>KRAZI*C<.:.>

Posts: 26 | From: JACKSON HEIGHTS, NYC, AMERICA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Motor...your girl is most fertile the last day of her period, the day after and the day after that.

Incorrect.

You can't tell when someone is "most fertile" without knowing when they ovulate that cycle, and that can vary enormously, especially in young women. You may even ovulate more than once in a cycle.

So trying to guess when someone is "most fertile" just by counting days is extremely unreliable.

Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeangenie
Activist
Member # 16168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jeangenie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Things like pulling out or rhythm method DO NOT WORK. Barriers like condoms, diaphrams (sp?) and female condoms and hormonal contraceptives like the pill do work. If the condom breaks the risk is extremly high, regardless of time of the cycle, and you need to seek emergency contraceptives. Go to Planned Parenthood for that. The one here in Austin carries it, so I asume most would
Posts: 53 | From: Austin, TX, USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.