Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex Basics and Sexual Health » lubrication help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: lubrication help
StevesLover
Neophyte
Member # 12963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevesLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey everyone..im just wondering if there is anything besides actual lubrication (ky jelly, smooth glide, etc) that u can safely use as a lube?....theres absolutely no way that i could buy some lubricants at a store because #1, i cant drive yet, #2 i really have no way of getting any from anybody older, an #3, as good of a relationship sa i have w/ my parents, they dont agree w/ masterbation and theres no way i could ask them 4 some lube...lol, so i have this lil dilemma. if anybody knows of a safe, effective alternative 2 use as lube, id greatly appreciate the help..thanx tonz in advance
Posts: 12 | From: ~South Cali Baby~ | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DC_WillowFan
Activist
Member # 631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DC_WillowFan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well, if it's ONLY for masturbation, there's many things that can be used, things commonly found in a household, and even water can do the thing (of course it won't last as long as other things)

As for sex, I really dont know of any alternatives.

------------------
- I hope I shall be able to confide in you completely, as I have never been able to do in anyone before, and I hope that you will be a great support and comfort to me.

Anne Frank to her journal
(1929-1945)

Posts: 201 | From: Montreal, Qc, Canada | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevesLover
Neophyte
Member # 12963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevesLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yeah as of right now im talking only about masterbation and not sexual intercourse...i know about using water, but its not the greatest thing in the world, lol. what "household" things were u talking bout?(if u r allowed 2 say so and still be followin the guidelines)...thanx
Posts: 12 | From: ~South Cali Baby~ | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wobblyheadedjane
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 11569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wobblyheadedjane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just FYI, Astroglide and KY Liquid are sold at places as common as Walmart and pharmacies, pretty cheaply too, so you don't need to get to a specialty adult store to purchase lubrication.
Posts: 1679 | From: London, ON | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.